The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    because I haven't see a lot of football this season, I wont start a pseudo-analysis, but from what I saw was RW's wingers (Jacki for example) were pretty good in attacking the box, cutting inside. Looks like constantine wants some to whip crosses like Steven Dias and use Robin's physique and sunil headers. In that case Jackichand doesn't really look the best, or rather we can say he is not utilizing these guys.

also the other selections seem to indicate that he either choose players from what he seems in a camp or trusts bigwigs like abhishek yadav, venkatesh, who themselves might be giving favours to certain players, and I think they dont follow all games as well.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    When I think of Jackichand Singh I do not think of crossing ability. I think of someone who could be the "Indian Alexis Sanchez"... someone who is fast and pretty skillful on the wings who can get into the middle for a shot or provide a nice pass or two. In fact, I have never seen Jackichand really launch a cross before actually.

CK Vineeth I have but they were never really good.
    rudra
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Jayesh Rane and Brandon have really good crosses much better then Jackie Chan
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    Well the heros of the just concluded i-league (those who SC has selected) were complete zeros in the away match. Well Sunil was not a hero in this i-league but proved why he is Sunil at International level, he scores. Does anyone else know how to score goals?? really?? Our defense is another joke, most of us complimented we had the best defense, only to be let down by the second goal against Guam.
    To think, a defensive partnership of Anwar Ali and Gouramangi Singh used to be our rock. We then moved to Raju Gaikwad and Shouvik Ghosh.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I still feel Gourmangi can offer something better than Arnab & Dhanachandra, We need someone who is comfortable on the ball. Jhinghan always flatters to decieve..
    Naujawan
    Maybe on the bench. Surely he is a better option than Augustin Fernandes and Gurwinder Singh.
    Naujawan
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Definitely, Sandesh, Arnab, Gourmangi sounds good in the squad.
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    Rino was also disapponting, Pritam Kotal deserve a chance, at this moment the best back four would be - Pritam - Arnab - Sandesh - Dhana, if Sandesh can't recover then Anwar can be called. If I league is the criteria then Anwar's performance is better than Mangi. 
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Hope Narayan das become fit soon !