The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

When I see Mumbai fc play,.. Khalid seems to have potential to become assistant coach for national team..

He does let the team play good attacking football but lacks plan B which results in negative football..

someone like him supporting foreign coach wouldn't be a bad option

munna219777gaffertapeDX
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Khalid Jamil and Pradyum Reddy should be given chance to associate with National Team.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    It'll be interesting to see where we are by May 2016 with Ashley Westwood and Reddy. Both would do good with the India national team but I would also like to see how far they can get with Bengaluru FC.

Also, any ISL assistant coaches? That guy at Delhi Dynamos? Chennaiyin's guy?
    munna219777gaffertape
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    Khalid Jamil attacking football? I disagree, he plays "anti-football" but his pragmatism could be helpful for the national team. 
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

You should Mumbai fc play until their score their first goal... they are quite pleasing actually...

but after that they go what you call anti football

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Khalid - Winner of football Oscar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Khalid will atleast give as few draws and some wins
    I won't care if we have some Bollywood performance unless we get results
    Chelsea played poor football in 2012 UCL finals but won it who cares what way they played as they won

also only Khalid can keep teams with rejects like Mumbai FC in i-league
    Morgan or Papas wouldn't even win a match with such a team
    goalkeepar
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    I don't mean to be rude, but I don't have to agree with you if I don't believe it. I didn't see Jamil trying to play atatcking football, not that there is anything wrong with the style of football he plays, but his teams are setup to defend from the of.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Khalid Jamil is despised by most player's. ..don't you think the likes of Chhetri , Robin, Eugene, Cavin , Jackie, Arnab etc will respect him !!

His coaching sessions are terrible & he wouldn't get a job outside Mumbai FC let alone be considered anywhere near National team
    ArsenalFan700tejireddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    This. When I saw Mumbai play Dempo last season at the Cooperage that was not really attacking football. The team works hard, I'll give it that but Jamil is not the coach I would want involved at all with the national team.