The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    If the man wants to keep his job, it will be on the lines of "it is a great initiative and it will help Indian football", when what he really wants to say would be (i am guessing), "dudes, how many more decades before you get your house in order?"
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    It is interesting to see how the winds of favour changed after the loss to Guam. I still remember everyone was happy about him when we won against Nepal and now after the loss to Guam, all hell broke loose. 

I have a feeling Iran game would be his last straw. A draw or a respectable defeat might help him to hold his position a bit longer, but lets see. You never know in Indian Football. :P
    SC has my vote of confidence (for all its worth), for the talent we have currently he is adequate, even Pep Guardiola wouldn't have done too much better...This is the least of the problems in Indian football (if at all)....although as a principle for the next appointment I would prefer someone with ileague coaching experience (morgan/burzon)....not only will they be cheaper, they would also perhaps be more adaptable in their formations.
    Deb_Ban
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    @deepakc, preferences to Morgan/ Bruzon for skin colour or what? Sanjay Sen/ Colaco are as good; so why not them?
    munna219777
    I guess I am a little racist...@Deb_Ban   I  feel we need to have white man in charge not only as they have traveled more and seen more world football but also invariably they bring a better backroom staff (again white, but what to do, those expertise are yet to be widely available in India). This is because we are yet to have a sensible domestic season (national/regional/states) which encourages the participants/clubs to build with long term visions and invest in developing/investing in "coaching staffs" rather than a coach., which brings be to the loot happening by #IMG/#AIFF which makes it impossible for us to develop a sensible domestic calender....which I think will invite a lot of criticism from @ArsenalFan700  and @DX....!!
    Deb_Bangaffertapegoalkeepar
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Deepak Morgan he choose only his set of players. See now that indian players of Kerala blasters
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Cesar Farias has my vote to be national team coach (not the only one, but one of them) and he is not white. Plenty of Latin coaches who are brown by color and who grow up in situations similar to India would be welcomed to coach over white coaches like, say, Dave Booth.
    rathorevarun4
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Need guys who know the ground reality. ..need an Indian based coach or at very least the Asst coach has to be....
    munna219777