The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    how about them starting 5 reasons to sack SC. each match lost could be one reason
    munna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    In a response to the article published by IFN...

some pressure has been applied on SC  ....and his staff

The AFC C License in Pune will have 2 surprise candidates on the course :
    Rogerio Ramos
    Danny Deagan

Now does that suffice as proof for the naysayers ?
    DXmunna219777deepakckarenesudhakar2050kartik91namewtheldThe real AGreddevil87sparta
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    SC tweeted that he has finished a refresher 1st aid course.... 

good way to spend time before an important WC qualifying match, 
    when new talent is being discovered daily on prime time television on worlds 4th best reality show.

munna219777rudraashindia
  • jithuvjithuv 340 Points
    @deepakc can you move on from these "worlds 4th best reality show" kind jibes ? let it go now. I am also not big fan of ISL (not at least in its current form); most of us here share that thought.

Constantly saying the same things doesn't change anything. If you anything new or fresh to share go ahead but not the same thing over and over again.

Humble request!
    DXatuljgdeepakcSoham_DearunArsenalFan700kartik91rudraashindia
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    i have posted smthng completely diff on AFC thread please respond please. I also added a like to your comment apart from the std 2 ur gauranteed anytime any statement remotely praises that reality show
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    There is nothing new in indian football , we are there where we were ten years ago!!!! mismanagement of aiff academys by aiff , all four regional centres closed, !!!! I had visited sometimes to the kalyani academy and had got some informations about school tournaments in bengal region by the aiff regonal academy bt now there is nting!!! EB nd MB do nting on name of youth football development!! they ar nt seen promoting football in government and private schools in bengal!!!!
    kartik91
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    What actually plagues Eb and Mb? Honestly these two clubs should have been best amongst asia given their rich history and laurels but sadly they havn't been to even dominate i league.What's going wrong for them!
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    wats wrong is we dnt model ur structure very well , we pay a lot of money on useless fooriegn players!!!! we need somebody like a elano or somebody to teach young kids how to pass hw to take free kicks , nt some 3rd grade african footballers!!!
    Deb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    We need more Leo Bertos and Carlos Hernandez's!
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    What is wrong is reelection of the same corrupt officials again and again! Give a chance to somebody new who truly wishes to change things.
    Deb_Bandeepakc