The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Also I haven't said or written anything against any ethnic group. If someone writes age fraud is widespread amongst NE states, that's true! That's not being racist, that's acknowledging that there is a huge problem. A problem which hampers our NT and overall state of football becuase its contagious. Anyways, I don't need to give any more clarifications than I have to anyone.
    goalkeepar
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @Arsenalfan700 Omollo was just an example of how we do have legitimate people available right here. I didn't suggest him on a serious note.
    ArsenalFan700
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Brandon can coach India
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Do you think someone interested in the Malayasian Job would be interested in  coaching India too?
  • Is there anything about Constantine or Lee Johnson getting the stick??
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Yes... almost the same India national team managed to defeat Malaysia not long ago with bloody Savio Mederia as head coach!
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Are there any good American coaches available?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Former Red Bulls coach Mike Petke is an up and coming head coach IMO but he would be a horrible, horrible choice for India. Man needs a lot more experience. Frank Klopas is an idiot.

Juergen Sommer was the first American in the Premier League but was average at best with Indy Eleven. Would not mind him as an I-League coach though. Eric Wyanalda will be worse than Stephen Constantine. Justin Evans would be more suited as a I-League coach first and even then, I probably would not hire him due to culture shock (same with a lot of these guys).

David Wagner is the current head coach of Borussia Dortmund's B team in the German 4th division. Again, probably best for I-League but potential for India. Joe Enochs also currently coaches at Vfl Osnabruck in the German 3rd tier. I-League again. The Philippines are currently ran by Tom Dooley. Would not be a bad signing honestly. He basically gives me belief that someone can come from a place like the US to India and still acclimate to the conditions in India.

Overall though, I can't think of an American other than maybe Dooley (and maybe Bora Milutinović but he is not American)... but you asked and so I answered.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @sanjeev biswas
    I think they are too old for that treatment
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @ArsenalFan700
    Very dissappointed in your post / choices

Bob Bradley is the #1 option...great guy too.
    He has a small % of advantage of working with the Indian #1

Has worked with Egypt so accustomed to dealing with stupid FA's

As for Constantine and Lee Johnson.....
    Hopefully the West Block fans wil have massive banners calling for their sacking...along with Kushal Das and Praful Patel
    karenesudhakar2050