The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @gaffertape He asked for American coaches available so I just went with American coaches who are employed while also sprinkling in some who are currently working abroad in lower levels and could be persuaded to come to India.

Bob Bradley I don't think fits that but he is for sure one of the best coaches America has, better than Bruce Arena or Jason Kreis.
    gaffertape
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Brendon Rodgers ko lao.
  • Bob Bradley definitely one of the best American coaches around. He might have far more attractive options than the Indian NT though. Liverpool's owners (FSG) was seeking advice from Bradley on some things such as keeping Brendan Rodgers over last summer, and if Klopp, Ancelotti etc for not available, they would have looked at Bradley or AVB in November.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bradley has been linked with a move to the Premier League many times and honestly a move to India would be the most surprising thing ever and I would not think he would take it unless there was some plan from AIFF (and/or including IMG-Reliance) to completely overhaul the national team set-up from senior to u14 level where Bradley would also work as technical director, be given the funds and chance to select his staff and run things the way he wants in order to do something... almost like a "marquee coach" thing.

Of course that won't happen though.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I would like to see a Japanese FA/experienced coach as a TD first (we do need someone more competent than Odonnell as TD) who will be responsible and have the ability to overhaul the domestic structure (not the NT coaches job). He should be able to command respect which Baan did.

For NT Im ok with Armando as long as he is able to pick his support staff (who i would prefer to have some Asian experience).

Westwood is good but i believe that BFC has offered him a platform and the support to create a South Asian giant (atleast 5 year project) something which the likes of PP wll never allow as NT coach.

He definitely SHOULD NOT BE ASKED to have a dual role. lets gv NT that much respect.
    kartik91
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Let us not sort the coaches as per skin colour, shall we?
    rudra
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Please don't be racist they may be white or black or brown all have same colour shit
    karenesudhakar2050goalkeeparsamiam
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Ham Robin Singh ke bhakt hai
    ham kabi jhoot nahi bolte

hame sab pata hota hai
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    There d***s are all pink

Say no to racism