2014-15 I-League Round 14: Theirs to lose! Can Bagan continue their momentum? IS SANJOY SEN A GOD!?

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2971 Points
    Well played RWFC. Looks like after 11 years I-league is heading to Kolkata. I didnt like the result. fitting result for both teams .... Shillong LFC  scored 6-0 OMG!!!! and MMB winning against salgaocar. 
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    FT Bengaluru FC 3-3 Royal Wahingdoh FC - Shillong
    15' Seong-Yong Kim
    39' Robin Singh
    44' Godwin Franco
    58' Shankar Sampingiraj
    70' Joshua Walker
    74' Reagan Singh
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    Lajong have a regular and classy scorer in Cornell and thats making a difference..Cornell in my opinion right now is a better striker than Ranti ,Dudu
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @7negi
    What about the 2 penalties (both blatant handballs either side of half time) not given to Mohun Bagan ? I was at the ground and saw both the incidents. In this forum Mohun Bagan bashing has become a favourite pastime for some. Alas everybody's favourite Bengaluru is falling far and far behind.

By the way there was no observations from our learned members when Santosh Kumar disallowed a perfectly legitimate goal in the Sal v Mohun Bagan 1st Leg match.
    Again there was no observations when Milan Susak handled the ball in the 1st half added time in the 1st Derby.
    Again there was no observations when Sony Norde was straight Red Carded in the Dempo v Mohun Bagan match at Fatorda thanks to excellent play acting by Nirmal Chetri.

Come on guys.... appreciate a team who is playing well, rather than finding faults of the Ref. We know how capable or incapable they are. With the same Ref standard Bengaluru won last year and Goan teams dominated for so long. It is only when Mohun Bagan or East Bengal come in to the picture some of us start raising our eye brows which incidentally were never raised for some years. Come on... be a sport. 
    spartagaffertapegoalkeeparnamewtheldrudraarchak
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Whatever Royals seems to be on a mission.Many of the IFN members were predicting bottom finish for them.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    2 Salgaocar FC goals were disallowed because the scorer was off side by miles. There should have been Yellow Cards.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Fuck Jackichand looked awsome only watched 2nd half

Meanwhile Robin Singh has joined IIN and has learned scoring 2 goals in 2 matches >-)
    jomonjosephreddevil87
  • jomonjosephjomonjoseph 126 Points
    Jackichand is awsome... :-) :-D
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points