2014-15 I-League Round 14: Theirs to lose! Can Bagan continue their momentum? IS SANJOY SEN A GOD!?

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    When 2 teams with weak defence play each other, the game really becomes exciting. That exactly happened yesterday in the BFC - RW FC game. 5 of the 11 teams conceded less goals in this I-League than BFC & RW FC.
    I believe next round clash between SCG & RW FC will be even more exciting with Odafa, Wolfe & Jackichand in action. I like this guy Jackichand..... a very exciting player. 
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Can anyone post the Stream Link for Pune FC vs Kalyani Bharat? Usual links for Ten Action not working. It seems all servers are taken over by Arsenal-Liverpool links!!!!
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    I had also asked for links yesterday, invain, for the BFC game. I need some working links. Meanwhile the Indian goal scoring machine, Haokip scores again.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29237 Points
    not Haokip its Lalrempuia
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Latets news is Mohun Bagan will atrugfle to pay the next months salaries...except foreigners. ...so expect some dip in form
    AKB
    Yes, some r hoping against hope that even some divine help will be provided to xyz teams so that Mohun Bagan can't win the I-League. How nice the table looks now..... No.1 lost 6 points, next 2 have lost 15 each & the 4th.17. Yes divine help is required to keep the Kolkata team away. So long others were winning the  I-League everything was fine. Now so many people's heart is broken because one Kolkata team is playing like Champs & others r fumbling.
    Also my dear friend.... don't have to worry about the salary issue for the Indian players. That WILL BE ARRANGED IN TIME.
    goalkeepardebarghya89
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2974 Points
    Still half of the season left my dear MMB. Every one will be very happy if MMB wins it's been almost 5 years trophy less. I-league is in your hand don't spill it of while talking... Lot of people behind in the race. Rwfc, bfc and punefc. 10 more games (half season left) 2 losses only required to start fumbling.... Don't be east Bengal they throw away in last decade many times when it mattered most... Good luck MMB. Win it for your fans!!!
    Correction.... the 4th placed team have lost 16 points.
    Thanks @Maddie for the eye opening comment
    ;;)
    But half of the season is left for Mohun Bagan having played 10 matches so far and not BFC, RW & PFC who have less matches to play for. Yes I agree with u that anything can happen, but one has to appreciate that Mohun Bagan so far played much much better than the rest and that is not accepted in true spirit by some of the forum members.