India vs Oman World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 11 June 2015

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @atuljg

Very good looking line up ,  BUT

Sunil is not a # 9 , and is top scoring Indian again this season with 11 goals ( Fed Cup , I-League & AFC Cup), and 2 crucial goals for India...

none of those goals came from him playing the #9 role

Jackie & Romeo are good subs when the game is stretched..... I'm still a fan of Seitya and believe he is miles better than those 2  , also Jayesh Rane is finally fulfilling his potential this season too.
    atuljgshankar
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited May 2015
    we can win this...there is no better chance than now....
    atuljg
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    everything is in our favour now it all goes down to the team to play their hearts out...
    atuljg
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    We should select most players from bengalaru fc,royal wahingdoh,mohan bagan
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @gaffertape  Sunil is good when he is playing as the second striker I suppose but the lack of options here will kill us. Playing him as F9 is possible but I doubt India can pull that off. Ideally a 5 man midfield and Sunil as F9 pretty much what Spain did by playing Fabregas as striker. 

Sandhu

Pritam Kotal            Arnab Mondal                Sandesh Jhinigan             Dhanachandra Singh

Harmanjot Khabra

Cavin Lobo                          Eugenson Lyngdoh

Seitya Singh                                                                           Jackiechand Singh
                                                         Sunil Chettri   
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    G guys missed the trick here , why should u posting weak squad , we should play with our best squad i.e

Abhijeet Mondal

Nirmal Chettri -                  Isrial Gurung -                           Anupam Sarkar -

Manish Maithani            -   --------  Lenny------              Mehtab Hussain ----------------- Renedy Singh

Durga Boro - Sushil Singh -Subash Singh 

Attack is best form of defense , this squad have good experience from europe and youth blood in form of Sushil singh 

sadyreddevil87ArsenalFan700
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    edited May 2015
    We missed the trick in choosing the venue. 11th June means Monsoon rains in Kerala. We should have gone for Kochi. Our rains, our wet field will help our players. Slushy conditions will prevent Oman players from playing free flowing football. In Kochi, we can manage with rain and  crowd support  a hard  draw. Remember how we did a 2-2 draw with UAE last time at wet Ambedkar Stadium.
    Bangalore has cooler salubrius conditions in evening which will help Oman Team. I doubt it will be that rainy and wet.

The same stupidity in choosing venue was seen in recent Davis Cup when india lost narrowly to Serbia 2-3. If the venue was Chennai that time, we might have won that because India success in Davis Cup has always been victories against tougher opposition and Chennai heat factor helped us always.

Such small things matter. We should choose venue to our advantage, not to opposition. What are we offering Oman team here? Direct flight from Muscat to Bangalore in Oman Air 3 hours 30 minutes which will not be tiring for their players. Luxury ITC Hotel close to stadium . Cool evening where Oman players can play free flowing football.

archakreddevil87goalkeeparAKBFootyfanashindiagopiajeeshcoolgaganshibier
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    edited May 2015
    If this is the way to win... You're probably belong to reliance. Cheat tactics... Always provide best facilities. May better team win and we learn from the mistakes. I don't want this kind of win and this is the worst possible way to win... It ain't love or war to win. It's game... This is why aliens don't visit us. Sorry don't take it personal. Already India and Indians image is fucked up big time... We should show the world new India and new facilities.
    goalkeeparAKBfootydipgaffertapesampreetamrudrasamiam
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Yes,we should show the world the half broken Bangalore stadium,huhhhh. BTW, we should try to win at any cost,people remember the winners
    munna219777