India vs Oman World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 11 June 2015

Comments

• samsam 16533 Points
    Debjit (GK) may be included in the squad. This was suggested by AIFF officials to SC. SC didn't watch the matches even on TV where Debjit performed well. Rather he took the decision based on the Cooperage match where he did a blunder because of floodlights. SC blames this on lack of spotters.  
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    What the fuck? Basing him on one match? Where the fuck are his "scouts".
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    what did these scouts see in Sumit Passi..Is SC under internal pressure of politics??
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    He has a good name. Got to count for something.

Also allowed Stephen to fuck his sister
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    In March we appreciated because SC had selected players within a short notice and that was strong enough for Nepal, but now he is here for sometime and still core of the squad is ok to me but omission of Balwant, Brandon and Romeo is not acceptable.
    goalkeeparatuljgarchakreddevil87souravindia
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    arey yaar SC bahut chaalu cheez hai ...he choose 25 deserving player from 38 bcoz he knows now whom to be removed ...now he can easily identify 12 jokers easily ...if he had chosen balwant Brandon ..he would have been confused whom to be trimmed ...Brandon call is inevitable ..I can see him in squad after 1st 2 WC qualifier match ...before the end of i-league balwant Brandon should look to increase their goal tally instead of assisting odafe ....Brandon finishing league with 5 goals will look good and balwant 8
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Raju Gaikwad and Gurwinder Singh should both play in I-League 2 and not in the national team. Gurwinder ends up marking Arnab Mondal half the  time. Why didnt SC call Abhijit Mondal as well, sala chutia!
    goalkeeparatuljg
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    Abhijit Mondal will be next captain of India. if Chutia continues his Scouting Operation for SC.
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    A question out of curiosity ..... can Abhijit touch the crossbar while standing ?  8->
    Ronnyarchakmunna219777
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    Even by jumping he cant.
    munna219777