AFC U-16 Championship India 2016 qualifiers

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Just shows the huge gap, still we will have half arsed foreigners telling us how to loose! Pathetic state of affairs!
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Any coach can only work with what he has got mate. U-19 are good enough at a SAFF standard and that shows.

Indian coach wont change that fact. 
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    I agree, so why waste money on these foreign coaches?
    deepakc
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    I am not in favour of foreign coaches too. Especially the dick head ones like Lee Johnson. 

People will hate me for this, but what have Indian coaches achieved at youth level? Apart from huge margin of age-cheating (even with foreign coaches) I have not seen a good Indian youth coach in last decade. The recent good Indian youth coach I am aware of Syed Sabir Pasha but he is still not upto the mark. Or on the other hand we have coaches like Ranjan Chowdhary widely known for his age-cheating aspect. Even at senior level, Indian coaches are afraid to play a youth player consistently.  

Instead AIFF should select a proven youth coach for a longer duration irrespective of nationality. 
    gaffertapeDXThe real AGsouravindia
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    I dont understand the point of scouting Indian Passport holders in Middle East. I have never seen any Indian play professionally in middle east. They just go there to earn money.
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points
    edited June 2016
    More than 5 million Indians are living in Middle east, some of them with family and their children studying there. Hopefully we can find some highly talented u16 Indian passport holder kid who had proper coaching from young age itself. There is lot of community activities to promote football among Indians there like these http://gaspersworld.blogspot.in/2016/05/kuwait-indian-football-league-set-for.html 
    BrainFallINDIAmunna219777shibier
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @reddevil87 ;heard of gautam ghosh ?
    only problem with him he cant coach regularly outside because of his Gov coach and he is far better than pasha .
    munna219777karenesudhakar2050reddevil87
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points

the squad which played against japan u16 is newly built squad majority of players are from u18 league scouting program. Edmund was captain and people who followed this batch may know that he was squad player .. 4 players are at FC Metz.
    karenesudhakar2050shibier
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @ashindia Unlike USA or Europe, Indians working or living in Middle East countries still possess India Passports. They are eligible to play for India and even represent India in age-group tournaments. Khalid Jamil is one successful example as he was born in Kuwait to Indian Parents but well Indian Citizen. Khalid was Ball Boy with Kuwait National Team when Great Scolari was Coach there.
    They are not scouting Professional players, they are scouting for talented children in schools there.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    EB -  There is a difference between SC's Gang of foriegn coaches and others.
This discussion has been closed.