2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier: Guam vs. India | 16 June 2015

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    That was absolutely rubbish.

Step 1- Accept we are rubbish. Get over this " Oh we are SAFF champions attitude. Gore dekhte hi fatt jati hai inki.
    coolgagan
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    Who are we next up against and where?
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    i have no idea who scored.... , in fact i felt the scorer was suprised it went into  the goal ,usually he crosees into the D for someone to Head but it swung into the goal i guess,
    Lets take the positives from this match. We still managed to score, after a long travel and in an away fixture, through Sunil, yet again.

What we need to do: We need to trash them in the return leg. well India way of trashing is 3-0.

What we need to accept: we can nearly kiss the Asia Cup goodbye and also we are not a football nation nor would we be.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Most of the teams prepared by playing friendlies, whereas, our AIFF felt that Indian players playing in I-league is more than enough to beat sides like Guam. Actually, I blame AIFF, they don't care.
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    What is bad is that we have a decent structure in place. It is not such a bad structure compared to some of the country's.We will finish 5 in the group .I shd stop following Football and waste my time.It is not only the result that is disappointing but the way we play.No fight,no move I mean u are playing for the country, no desire.We can't pass for 3tines.I am really pissed off.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    My fucking foot scored!

Either way, this game should have been a victory. India played like shit first half but looked more in control in the second half but at that point Guam were fine with the 1-0 lead and were just holding back players in defense, thus making it harder to score. Then Arnab fucked it all up for India and Guam were able to hold back more with a 2-0 lead.

Mandar was on the bench, he should have started.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29309 Points
    lots of people disliked my criticism of Chutyastine selection but now see the result.
    footydipsamiamrudraAKBkuldeep007