2015 SAFF U19 Championship Nepal

Comments

• The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited August 2015
    Going way off the scope of the argument, but the Nepalese youngster who played in Belgium would not have got a "work permit" as he is under 18, or at least was according to the his pertinent FA. Any under 18 in Europe will only be a minor and has to have met special criteria before they can be accepted into an academy. Preference will always be given to a local national, if not, then someone from Europe and only then from outside Europe.

Officially, he has only represented the Belgian clubs on trials, for which VISA can be much easier to obtain. Notice hoe he never represented any of his clubs in the local age groups leagues? Yup, that's because he failed to get a VISA under the special talent scheme. So, essentially, he has been to Belgium on extended trails at different clubs.
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Ashlesh did Daniel laphumia got demoted to saff cup? So he Is out of afc qualifier
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Ashlesh i think if we win with big margin against two teams and we loose also to uae there may be. Chance to qualify as second best team among 10 group .in this 10 groups 5 best second best teams will qualify for afc cup
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Kantipur Gold, an entertainment channel from Kantipur, will broadcast all matches of 1st SAFF U19 championship.
    dhungel35
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    Good news I have KTV gold on my cable...won't have to depend on streaming now.
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    @dhungel: whats up with Uttam these days..its unfortunate to not see him make the India U-23 team..hope he comes back stronger
    karenesudhakar2050
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    @ronny : He has one year left on his contract with Dempo , but can leave as Dempo have dropped down a division , his agent had proposed a move to East Bengal last month but I urged Uttam to stay away from Kolkata for now concentrate on Goa Pro League if some interest comes up by December or he can stay in Dempo and play Second Div.....Looking at the current scenario Dempo might even play I - League. Main problem with Uttam is his fitness....I feel his work rate defensively is poor , unless he improves this aspect he will not find favour with coaches.
    deepakc
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    thanks for sharing the details..hope Uttam gets back to his best
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    When does the tourney start? Should this thread stick at the top now or later?
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    top now !! India will reach to Nepal tonight