2015 SAFF U19 Championship Nepal

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited August 2015
    It was joke. Just for the record, I agree 100% :)

By now, you should know how ignorant I am.
    karenesudhakar2050
  • joy123joy123 51 Points
    nepal u19 played goalless draw againt nepal national team who are preparing for friendly against india..
    feeling sad for senior sad.they were dominated by u19.this old legs of senior side will once again loss to india in friendly without any doubt.
    deepakc
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    this is because your u19 team is in prime 25-29 age group. while your senior team is retirement age 37-42.
    nikhiljoy123
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    edited August 2015
    What is going with India U19 team? First Robinson Singh went to Mohun Bagan than Delbert Fernandes with Salgaocar and today Jayson Lucas and Kapil Hoble played for Dempo
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited August 2015
    Perhaps they have been let go after they got older (turned 20 for example, and hence cannot participate in an U19 league). Or perhaps they were let go of. It happens.

Also, Robinson was only on a trial and Sen said they are not signing him at this point. I have no idea if Delbert has signed for Salgaocar's senior side, or whether Jayson and Hoble have signed for Dempo.
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    But that's stupid right.. They were always preparing Robinson for AFC quals.. Then how did he become older..
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    edited August 2015
    Ronny I think aiff thought lt the qualifier will be in July so they may be selected candidate before 2 years. Afc qualifier dates will be announced one month or two months before not like one year. Before world cup so there dob may be exceeded cuttoff date . To know exact reason we should contact negi ,ashlesh or gaffer tape
  • joy123joy123 51 Points
    edited August 2015
    goalkeeper dost...when people feel they cant do anything they think like your...did i ever said india u19 is overaged,i will never say bcoz they are representing u19 side...for your information anfa has already made changes in this u19 ...i am just 20 than how can my small brother be team25 lol...in u19
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Who can give the full list of players going for saff u19 and the list going for ACT
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Kapil holbe was released after last saff u16 only