I-League 2015-16 | General Discussions

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    rename thread WISH I league discussion thread ! 
    archakDeb_Banreddevil87
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @deb_ban check last year... they tried to do that but instead adopted Bharat FC
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9956 Points
    @7negi, LOL, but the initiator started this thread with the question "who do we want to come to I-league?" And gave his picks as well. So, it's fair enough for us to start our wishlist ;)
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    If they were half serious, which I am sure AIFF is not, they would have given opportunities to franchises for ileague-2nd division with lower prices. This way ileague 2 would have taken off and investors would have time to understand Indian football before going to ileague 1st division. In the present scenario, the pool of investors will not broaden as the scale and know how managing to straightway enter 1st division is HUGE. 

Right now NO SANE INVESTOR will invest in AFC guidelines for a month long tournament mis-named ileague 2nd division. 

This seems to be clearly thought out drama conducted under the expert tutelage of AIFF's white masters (IMG....OMG!!). All resources for ISL, where costs are inflated so that no tax is ever levied (and contracts to cronies ) and periodically make noise about Indian football development like inviting bids for ileague.
    Deb_Ban
    Franchises for I-league 2nd Div may be interesting concept to bring investors. But wouldn't AIFF lose money there? Suppose a franchisee get promotion to Div1? That would be a nice low-cost access to top tier for the franchisee, and a potentially loss making venture to AIFF. And barring the franchisee from promotion would lessen the attractiveness of AIFF's offer.
    Hyderabad is likely team which will get in , as guwahati Fc want to try from 2nd div , same goes to Chennai city fc ( real chennai club )! JCt is not sure abt their plan , as they are only company in punjab who can own the club 

My wish - Whereas there will be one club Owned by Ashish Singh Negi name Dehradun Debellate FC who will try for i league after 10 years :)
    munna219777footydip
    DDFC will have a chance when AIFF offers 1 Rupee flash sale of I-league spots through Flipkart ;) ...
    reddevil877negiarchakfootydipcoolgagankuldeep007
    Seriously, Hyderabad direct entry would be massive!! Also would relish Guwahati FC, Chennai City FC and JCT (for the time being) in I2 ...
    Bhai paisa kamunga main ! Jaldi hi main apni company khulunga .. 
    Try IPL. Two spots will be on the block. You can strike gold if you do some betting as well.

Any inside news of Hyderabad bid?