India vs Nepal International Friendly | 31st August 2015

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    edited August 2015
    Open Letter to Stephen Constantine by an Indian Football Fan

ps:- I have written my heart out

Dear Sir before you came we were struggling in Football.Our Previous coach had given us lot of disssapointment.We all were expecting for a Messiah,we expected him to make us a decent football nation.

Then you came we already have seen your medical Miracles with Rawanda you made them awesome footballing nation(that's what articles said) we were happy to have you as you had coached Top nations like Sudan,Nepal.

Then in your first match as Indian coach after a decade was really poor as we just won 2-0 but second match was awesome as we managed to draw Nepal in Nepal even Germany hasn't done that

The expectation was way high for next game and we all were eagerly waiting for squad announcement ,then you showed why your called Alex Ferguson of a poor man you dropped undeserving players like Romeo,T.Haokip,Debjit Majumdar etc etc to give chance to young impressive players like Sumit Passi,Sanjiban Gosh,Prem Kumar and also Holicharans awesome performance in I-League and his goalscoring abilities didn't go unnoticed as the Goalmachine made into NT ahead of Balwant
    Though all wanted undeserving Gurpreet as no 1 u made Subrata Paul no 1 and also made him captain due to his awesome performance in ISL and with Salgoacar who were on top of the table due to him(whole India saw how good he Is)
    we all were super exited

Then you gave us our biggest Shock with awesome performance against Awesome team like Guam we all were expecting heavy defeat but lost 2-1 it was Golden Day for Indian Football

Now with awesome performance home against Nepal though we should have won 10-0 against them
    You brought back our Legend Francis to and benched Brandon who doesn't deserve

we were happy that u introduced GPS in our NT I was thinking this could only be used in OLA CABS
    we were able to feel our performance due to this

we are confident now that we will win 4-0 atleast against Iran

we appreciate your Style of play I see Your Team playing like Brazil of 90's

Please stay for another 5 year's and by then we will be top 4 or 5th team in SAFF

THANK YOU
    rudraAshleshgoalkeeparfootydipshankarreddevil87dhritiman7munna219777spartakartik91and 2 others.
  • samsam 16430 Points
    edited August 2015
    I think there is no doubt we created more chances. However not scoring a goal after all that sucks even more. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @hassan that line about OLA got me really LOL
    dhritiman7
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    it doesnt really matter if we created more chances. if we can't create chances against SAFF teams, when against whom we will? we are not getting goals is what matters now.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    we shared a lot of jokes on GPS thing, although that is an important advancement. the point is AIFF media needlessly hypes up certain things beforehand, and then the team plays shitty and everything becomes a joke. The hyping up of AIFF reminds me of a village simpleton who has come to a big city and finds everything amusing. Why not let the team perform and then show the world what it too for the coaching team to create this world class team. It's like you are giving an exam, after you do well tell everyone all the things you have done, and not before the exam.
    This is exactly my problem with the way aiff media operates, helped by some others pages. Let the fan following start with results and not false hypes. Good you use GPS, but so do many others, including Guam national team. good you have a sports scientist, but let him deliver first. stephen constantine does the same, sells some grand dreams when the team plays does nothing significant. Atleast Wim and Rob were not such big mouths.
    Deb_Banindian_gooner
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Was there any press conference after the match? Just curious to hear SC's reply. I want to understand why he selected this team. 
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Interview with Stephen Constantine

Reporter:- what do you feel about our performance against Nepal

SC:- You should feel the match in GPS
    we would have defeated them 10-0
    but we don't want to give them a. natural disaster after the Earth Quake hence drew the game

Reporter:- why was Francis included in the game ahead of Romeo and Brandon.

SC :- All three have save surname so I got confused u know I have lot to think of

Reporter :- What about Loss to Guam

SC :- people know only one side of the story. Before the game I got a call from Barrack Obama yes Obama he asked me to allow his state Guam to win and inreturn I will have a date with Michelle. who would miss such an opportunity

Reporter :- What do you think about game against Iran

SC :- They should stop thinking about there Nuclear Deal and Try to find way to escape my Nuclear Bomb on 8th this month

Reporter :- have u prepared special tactics against them

SC :- I was playing FIFA 15 against them for last 15 days and have found all there weaknesses.Be Scared Iran im coming
    karenesudhakar2050dhritiman7samiamindian_gooner
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ‪#‎INDvNEP‬ Quotes from Indian coach Stephen Constantine after the 0-0 draw against Nepal (my comments in bold)

“It’s a learning process, we created many chances and we dint score. It is as simple as that. We have learned a great deal from the match and that is what International Friendlies are for-- you get to see who plays and who does not”
    How long we will have such poor results and keep saying this is just a learning process.

“The Indian Team has had a 9 days training camp, as compared to Nepal, who had been practicing for six weeks”
    can anyone confirm this? also how good is this excuse?

“If given time, I can bet that this Team will perform”
    LOL

".....But the plus side is that we created almost 3-4 clear chances. Had we scored, we would’ve won”
    Yes, that is normally how football matches are won.

"“Rowlin (Borges) was the best Player in the second half and Pronoy (Halder) was the same in the first."
    Both debutants!

“Some players had run 6-6.5kms in the first half. And that is what I like in my Teams. They should be hardworking”
    Showing off GPS reading.

namewtheldmunna219777The real AG
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    balwant singh must be happy that he is hanging out in italy instead of being in this shit

munna219777
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    We are going to be raped if some sort of sense prevails by adding the obvious people we will have a decent loss