India vs Nepal International Friendly | 31st August 2015

1222324252628»

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    i see a dangerous trend here. i suggest some of the fans dont go overboard and start downright abusing the players and the staff.
    this should not lead to IFN in any such way.

i understand fans are visibly frustrated the way the game is being handled and am one of them, but we r not fans of a game in a country where losing to Guam brings a public outcry and people start running with pitchforks.
    people just dont care. so until the country is mature enough any barging or abusing them in this forum/personal/aiff twitters will be easily isolated.

Until then if we really are pissed off lets keep our frustrations and opinions in this forum or better yet follow aspects which we love in indian football. i look forward to the youth teams progress, ISL and I-league as i know the current NT is screwed.
    Ronnyatuljgnamewtheld
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    most positive outcome that can give us third place.

a win at home against turkmenistan and guam plus a draw away at turk should give us 7 points.

should this be enough for third place? its a direct fight between us, turk and Guam.

a point against either Iran or oman (lol) should massively help our chances.