OMAN VS INDIA World Cup Qualifier | 13th October 2015

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    I agree with most of my friends.Just want to add few more points.Defence shd slap themselves seriously rino anto and narayan ( I mean seriously). The only thing which they were required to do was defend near the D,yet they were always 10 metres away from the opposite player whenever the opponents got the ball.( they seriously have eyesight problem) I mean how can u b 10 m away ( Soo much out of position) everytime.
    Arnab was bad and so was Jhinghan( but still I feel we dnt hv a better defender than Jhinghan).
    Midfield term does not exist for India( no matter who plays;-
    LM-Left minister
    RM-Right minister
    CM-Chief Minister
    Now,I seriously feel Francis and Lenny kidnap the family of Indian National Coach(how they find a place is a case which shd b reffered to ACP Pradyuman(CID).Jeje was shit as usual and lacked composure big time.
    Only 2 players Chhetri and Gurpreet shd that they are footballers.Rest shd not b called Football players.
    The level is bad ,Aiff player of the year can't pass the ball 2 times continuously in the midfield to Indian players.There is absolutely no hope with current crop of players.
    Only hope is that some age group team performs exceptionally and out of them 7-8 players make their way in national team and strengthen it,Just like Hockey when Indian Hockey was on decline Indian Junior team won Junior world cup and straight away players like Deepak Thakur,Gagan Ajit Singh,Jugraj,Prabjot,Kanwalpreet. Etc were drafted in the main squad and India became a dominating force again.1 or 2 players here and there wouldn't help Indian Football,only bulk replacement can be the answer in my opinion.
    kartik91
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Stephan must be sacked
    such matches make me think about stopping to watch Indian Football
    kartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    What was Sandesh trying to do today. every time opponent shoots the ball he dives on ground is this new type of defending or he is attempting suicide.
    deepakc
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Tactically we were weak today. No pressing, no off-ball movement, no plan. Players were standing still especially mid-fielders. They started moving only when the ball reached the D. Why? Cant these guys press them near half-line. If mid-fielders are not involved in attack. Atleast they could have pressed near half-line and break some of the Omani attacks. They were just thin brainless bamboo poles standing. 
    Passing quality was even worse. How can one mis-pass near D when under no pressure. Why should one loof the ball to opposition half when where you have only 1 team member among 4 Omani player? I guess players could not find any outlet from their own half expect the strikers. 

We were lucky that this Oman team was shit. Otherwise, it was a performance demanding of double digits.  
    Deb_Ban
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    The pain is over now lets see Chetri in isl and others too
    I feel bad for bfc fans though,they kept a live screening for this
    Jesus those fans must have run for cover
    deepakcindianFootballFanDomnic
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If we are talking about ISL, I think we need to start taking coaching more seriously. Roberto Carlos's agent is already talking about his next job after he leaves Delhi Dynamos in December and no doubt other coaches have the same thing. David Platt even admitted that this is probably a short-term gig for him. Anelka is only here for a season as well as coach while Habas and Zico, despite being on multi-year contracts, do nothing during the ISL offseason.

Why am I mentioning this? Cause we keep seeing a rubbish Indian national team and also some weird suspect choices in Indian players used in the ISL. The coaches do not even know who the Indian players are, probably don't know what their preferred positions are, let alone if they can play more than one position, how good they were in I-League, or what skills they could bring to the team. They have to trust their assistant coaches and if you look at the assistant coaches in the ISL you will see it is guys like Trevor Morgan, Oscar Bruzon, guys who are I-League relics at this point in time and need to be discarded. Ya, they have experience in Indian football but we are in need of some expertise! 

We need ISL teams to be able to hire coaches for year round, hire their own assistants, drop the old cronnies, and do their own scouting on Indian players so we can guarantee the best Indian players in the league and not guys like fucking Ramandeep Singh! As for Indian assistants, we have enough funding for fireworks and shit, we should have enough funding for checking Indian coaches, making sure they have proper certification. I mean, I am not even sure I can trust having Santosh Kashyap as an assistant. Lets bring in some new blood! 
    atuljgDXashindiasamEastBengalPridekartik91gaffertapedeepakcarchak
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Drunk more beer is more like it...those glory days @ambdkar winning tournament like afc challenge cup look so so far away.....only in India could we regress from that momentum....i really envy Australia/ japan who hv invested similar amounts to India but got so much better return just bcoz they had honest officials and federation something we are unlikely to have anytime soon
    ashindiaEastBengalPridesamiamDeb_Ban
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    worst possible bunch ever. even during Wim days we used to try. 5th straight defeat and i still wonder how he is still here and the same crap dished out match after match.

Screw the defense. cant these schoolkids kick even 5 feet away to safety? this jhinghan converts throwins to corners and dives idiotically i just wish someone would have kicked him in the head when doing thise silly dives to tell him its not cool.

wasted my evening seeing his crap dished out along with an idiot in the stadium stadium singing and givin me a headache.

the u-17's can do a better job than this team. these guys cant even beat an i-league 2 team.
    ashindia
    I thought only i got a headache