OMAN VS INDIA World Cup Qualifier | 13th October 2015

Comments

• AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Was the highlight only about Oman attack .
    I didn't saw a single Indian attack 
    gaffertapekarenesudhakar2050rudra
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    More like Bhutan playing Brazil. Absolutely no tactics from Constantine.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    1. Gurpreet was terrific
    2. India mistook the box to be the whole field (how else can they leave the opponents unattended inside box?)
    deepakcatuljg
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    SC should hv realised tht Sandesh cld singlehandedly destroy us during half time...dhana shld hv come on during half time...as our only hope lay in not conceding first same goes for lobo
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    No use of full backs in India. The likes of rino anto, Das, kotal can't defend nor attack. It's better to play 4 center backs.
    Domnicgoalkeepar
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    do we have 4 descent center backs?
    deepakc
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I think Sandesh, Arnab and Mangi are a really good mix of experience youth, strength, height. I might be wrong but I still think Mangi has a few years left in him for Indian Football.
    karenesudhakar2050
  • Drop Sandesh and bring in who may I ask? Would you prefer we pair Arnab with Anwar? Oh no perhaps we can go back to Augustin. Oh wait, screw it, lets bring back the glory days with Mangi and give Anas and Gurwinder a go, they will be awesome for sure.

Give your heads a wobble. Take a deep breath and exhale. Now think. Would you start developing a CB partnership that could at least put stability in one part of the team with Arnab (26) and Jhingan (22) or do you want to bring Dhana and Khongjee, both not particularly tall or quick and start them alongside Arnab?

I wouldn't judge talented players like Jhingan when SC is the coach for I can see that there is no coherent cohesion in this team. Let a new gaffer come in, settle things, and then judge the players.
    deepakcgaffertapeArsenalFan700teji
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Let's close this thread. Open a new Guam thread and start banging our heads in that :(
    samiamdeepakc
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Sandesh should really get a few club matches in Asia under him bfr we can put him as NT CB..he is too raw and his positioning sense is really below par.....he may develop but now he is not ready...dhana is far superior for now