OMAN VS INDIA World Cup Qualifier | 13th October 2015

Comments

• There is one more chance remaing.....if we can win our next three matches we can qualify to asian cup qualifiers.....only roberto carlos ort sico can save us
    DomnicatuljgsamiamEastBengalPride
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    yeah got carried away when making a big speech. atleast grownups and ifn members were watching that?

now that i think there was supposed to be live match screening by "passionate BFC fans" isnt it? Face palm moment?
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    edited October 2015
    AIFF should have some reward and punishment programme. Sometime punishment is utter necessary.
    deepakc
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Now I agree with Ashlesh . Yes In present condition even Bhutan is tough for us.
    samdeepakcsamiamRonny
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    There is no way any die hard fan of NT can defend this shitty performance yesterday.The players were totally clueless against the waves of attacks coming from the Oman forward line and midfield.There was no plan and formation in our defence that failed like sand wall.It seems to me at a point is that when our defenders were not able to make proper challenges or tackles,there primary target was to throw their bodies and lie down in the line of the ball.and more surprisingly they were not willing get up to recover.I think they were trying to create some alibi for their mistake,"I was busy tasting the soil,when the goal was conceded,so it was not my fault".There is no point on discussing about the midfield as there was none.They were running around the ball or busy chasing Oman Players,being clueless whats going on.If its the advertisement of Indian Football,then better to stop this shit and sing the circus anthem "Lets Football".Atleast we will get the entertainment part right.
    deepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Gavin Aroujo? Who is he?
  • Players not playing for the manager happens all over the world. You cannot sack the players for that; it is more down the players not giving a 100% and remember at this level, if you drop you effort and focus for even a minute, you get punished by the opposition. I think @gaffertape is talking about this rather than a full-blown conspiracy against SC by a group of players.

Chhetri is one of the players who doesn't like SC, and rightly so, with him being moved into central fucking midfield by SC, do you want to drop him?
    gaffertape
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @Ashlesh
    Best post i have read.... i have met both those coaches personally and seen them work with Vasco and Lajong back in 2011....did very well with young squads...

Have developed the likes of Mawia, Eugene , Joy Ferrao and many many others
    karenesudhakar2050deepakc
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited October 2015

From these highlights can say that Indian players too slow. Players conditioning and fitness is below par. I dont understand what shit are they improving by using the GPS device. Need to changed the coaching set-up at NT level first. Also at domestic level things need to improve, players like Jairu are being picked.
    karenesudhakar2050deepakc
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Two most irritating part of this highlights is Sandesh's dives and that folk song. Once I thought that the commentator will die shouting allaahhhh.......
    deepakckarenesudhakar2050goalkeeparEastBengalPride