U-18 I-League 2015-16

Comments

• Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    the #ileague clubs try to develop their own players sometimes nt always but what are isl teams doing ?? hav they taken some u16 boys and start their training at deir own academy grouunds??? to prepare for u18 ileague for even the u14 boys for this years u15 youth ileague?? hav they done that!!! their intentions ar clear?? they just want to make money!!! Cant a practice ground be made in a year , how ar we not supposed to question them!!!! Ileague clubs ar very slow in youth development , we accept , but that is the very reason of creating isl to have youth development!!!! ISL clearly is not helping towards making u17 world cup a success!!! ATK with their famed money man neotia is always talking useless things!! they haven't even developed YBK or cleaned it properly , thry hav installed 20 k bucket seats just to raise price of tickets to generate revenue , other than that every other work on YBK is being done through money allotted by centrefor u17 WC!!! they hav nt shown any such initiative . all dey want  is ileague to be gone , so that they can play balle balle football for six months!! in a year 
    goalkeepardeepakc
    mumbai fc picks up aiff elite academy players !!!! hope aiff eleite academy axed players wud get chance at oder struggling #ileague teams, hope MB trialist robinson joins somebody else, clubs like MB,Shillong, Pune, BFC,dempo,salgaocar,SCG wud nt struggle to put up a decent team , since they started ydp 3 -4 yrs back!!!! problem will be with EB, they dnt hav any academy and their youth team is shit all on loan from IFA Academy or da united sc youth team!!! : http://i-league.org/mumbai-fc-colts-are-pushing-hard-to-make-a-mark-in-u-18-i-league/
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    If outfits like Fateh FC can put together a youth team, sponsor less teams like United Sports can run year long youth teams why can't cash rich ISL teams?
    deepakcmunna219777kartik91
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    I can put together a youth team , doesn't cost that much..

BUT would rather spend my money wisely and buy IFN 
    :-?
    karenesudhakar2050atuljgreddevil87kartik91arunThe real AGashindiasparta
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Just to put things in perspective, BFC is only 2 years old ..good or bad thy hv a functional youth system...

Bu then I have never accused the Pvt circus to b remotely about football.....thy just r parasites on existing infrastructure.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Before @DX looses his head, CFC is better for thy hv invested in a training centre I believe...and if they tie up with ozone fr ileague thy would really b contributing to indian football

But thats 1 out of 8
    DXkartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Soham_De Read any bio of any Indian player on the ISL website. I-League is definitely acknowledged.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Give em time man!! Fook sake. Put yourselves in any of the ISL team. You play for just 3 months, Get together for say 4 months in a year. Play like just 14-17 games in a year which costs you like 20-40 crores in losses which you are trying to cut for the next year.

Then you expect them to create a Youth team to compete, Ok that can be done even if it is required, But what is gonna be the status of these franchises when they merge with I-league? 

Agreed its somewhat cheaper to start a youth team, But a youth academy is not cheap. With AIFF in the driver seat there is more ambiguity and unpredictable future. Its more a wait and watch given all of these franchises are still not sold to single/smaller number of owners unlike in UK.
    what shud be the time for making a training ground -- 5 years??? !!!! And they ar getting time. It doesnt matter if I criticise or you do, there is no cordinating what we say nd what they think !!! Hav u seen any protesting banner at any isl matches. People ar jst involved in football. What matters is what AIFF nd isl committe think.If they dnt make isl teams to field u18 teams in u18 ilegaue by next year , then it is going to be more than 10 years from today that we will get a restructured league!!!! nd get any friendly dates for ur NT!!!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    It took Chennaiyin a few months to get one.