Federation Cup 2015-16

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9966 Points
    Aizawl's is a stupendous achievement. Let's congratulate them. Final will be an exciting game: young Mizos versus a tired and below tempo MB. My bet (and heart) will be on MB though.
    AKBmunna219777namewthelddeepakc
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Head says MB, heart says AFC
    munna219777deepakcNagendra
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    It will be in Guwahati,almost a home ground for Aizawl. So,let's see if MB they cope up with the pressure.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    This will bea fairy-tale after a long time in indian football!! Although will feel sorry for MB for being runners up again:)) This is the kind of unscripted surprises which a genuine meritocracy throws up in contrast to a gated exclusive IMG paradise being dreamt of at dwarka
    gaffertapedebarghya89
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bengaluru FC season one was a fairytale as well... then winning the Federation Cup. After that it got a bit dark.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9966 Points
    Can anyone please clarify whether Jahar Das is a good coach or not ;)? I have heard so much negative comments about him when he was in Air India and MB.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited May 2016
    Football like most other games is full of uncertainties & that keeps people glued to it. Expect a battle royal on Saturday between a team which played attarctive football in I-League & Federation Cup thus far and a team having pedigree & quality players who are determined to prove a point or two. My gut feeling says the match will be close. Can't predict who will win as I am no Popot......but we are going to see a fiercely competitive match for sure.
    After he took over....Jahar Das has done a decent job & that is showing now. So we have to admit that he has matured with time & in the process of making a name as a coach. But it is early days......it is one thing to coach Aizawl & likewise & entirely different to coach Mohun Bagan or EB. But for now we have to give him credit.
    Deb_Bandeepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    He got the team relegated and now in the Federation Cup has gotten into the final through a close first round with one goal victories both ways and then advancing on away goals in the semi-finals. 

Great accomplishments but I won't judge him as that good a coach.
    deepakc
    edited May 2016
    One goal victories bothways are not bad......by the Relegated babes against the Champion Giants.
    Away goal rules were for all the teams.....Aizawl just took the advantage of it.
    Yes...it is too early to judge him as a coach...but not too bad a show after he took over from a "phoren" guru.
    deepakc