Federation Cup 2015-16

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    5 hrs from now the Final of India's Premier Cup tournament will kick off. We are expecting a "sell-out" crowd of about 2-3k in a stadium that can hold 30k. People in Guwahati are unaware of the match. PP will not be there as he feels scared in a football stadium without holding aunty's pallu. So much so about promoting football in India.........Long Live AIFF & it's Parents. :s

samiamdeepakcDeb_Banspartasouravindiamunna219777kartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    @AKB: I told you that i would be the first to congratulate you if MB wins the I-League. Was denied the opportunity, will do so If your club wins the Fed Cup, because they will be deserving champions. However, all of us must give plaudits to Aizawl FC for the spirit they have shown in this tournament, particularly for beating the I-League champions twice (and may I add their first side, and not their 'reserve side'). They will surely give the mighty Bagan a run for their money. Expecting a humdinger!
    red_devilsamiamdeepakcDeb_Bansparta
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited May 2016
    @thebeautifulgame
    Mate...you go through my earlier posts & you will find my appreciation for Aizawl. I never underestimate any opponent. I still believe today's Final will be keenly contested.
    deepakc
  • Ba_Dum_TussBa_Dum_Tuss Mumbai27 Points
    So we got Jahar Das on our podcast before the Cup began(Fed). Summing his views, he kinda told us beforehand that this fed cup is going to be the platform where Aizawl FC proves relegating them was not cool. So far he has made it clear that he ain't going without creating history.
    deepakcnamewtheldred_devilBrainFallINDIAspartakartik91
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    The only reason, why I am worried should Aizawl win is then the outcome would be dangerous for Bagan as Anjan Mitra would vouch for Jahar Das to be the next Bagan coach!!!!   :D :D
    deepakcBa_Dum_Tusssouravindia
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Irrespective of the result..Sanjoy has done enough to stay next year...what he needs is more technical backup...match analysis, performance analysis, assitant physical trainer and someone to sort out the defense
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Bah!! Kolkata football dont need technology to be challenging for the titles.. All they need is a drink of legacy. No licensed coaches? Bring on the technical directors. ;)
    Soccerloverred_devilsouravindiakartik91rudra
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Bah!! Kolkata football dont need technology to be challenging for the titles.. All they need is a drink of legacy. No licensed coaches? Bring on the technical directors. ;)
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    4 mins into game no score
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Any Links for Live Streaming