Federation Cup 2015-16

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I-League 2nd Division is being ran in a longer phase anyway and they have the MPL, even without the I-League Aizawl should be able to manage on and off the pitch for AFC Cup.
    munna219777deepakc
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    Aizwal FC can represent India from second division as long as they dont scrap the club.

I dont know if there is a AFC guideline for not allowing tier 2 clubs as long as they fulfil criteria in next season related to signing, audit etc.

I personally feel there should be no relegation this year
    deepakcmunna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    edited May 2016
    Will they fulfill the AFC licencing criteria regarding the infrastructure and stuff ?
    If not how can they play in the AFC Cup 
    munna219777
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    They can play in Guwahati. It is AFC certified stadium. 
    deepakcmunna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    "Aizawl FC, who qualified for the I-League after winning the Second Division League last season, failed to satisfy the primary infrastructural and financial criteria. However, the committee members were extremely pleased with the sincere efforts that the north-eastern club have put throughout and they unanimously decided to grant the Mizoram outift a one time exemption."
    I hope they do get to play in the AFC Cup,though chances are really really slim
    deepakcmunna219777
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Aizawl FC you have to win 
    deepakcmunna219777
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Btw spare a thought for sumit pussy who is now the legendary 'Metal Pussy'
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Amidst total chaos wrt the proposal of revamping Indian Football.......we are going to have a cracker of a Final on Saturday. Hope the match is conducted in a proper manner & without any controversy.
    Deb_Bansouravindiadeepakc
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    edited May 2016
    MB can expect a undeserved penalty gift from AIFF via the ref if Anjan Mitra keeps on giving threats of  going to the court  over 'unification' ...
    sanvedjadhavdeepakcsouravindiamunna219777
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Yes......I also think the same. The bloody "Sochib" should have kept his mouth shut till 9-00pm Saturday.
    rudra