Federation Cup 2015-16

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    What a fantastic demonstration of firepower!!
    munna219777deepakcAKB
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    Congratulations to Mohun Bagan and all MB fans (especially my friend @AKB) for a great win. This is the highest margin of win in a Fed Cup final, and MB were deserving winners. However, Aizawl FC can take consolation from the fact that even today they harassed mighty Bagan no end, particularly in the first half, but they had to yield to the class of some of these Bagan players. It was good to see Sanjoy Sen having some words of encouragement for Alfred Jaryan after the match.
    PS: Gaffe of the match: Not any player, but the commentator, Novy Kapadia for saying that MB's season was not yet over, 'they are yet to play in the Champion's League..err the AFC Cup'. As a fellow professional (of some sort, both of us being English teachers), I hate to criticize him, but.... ;)
    DXDeb_Banmunna219777samiamdeepakcred_devilreddevil87spartakuldeep007
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Yessssssssssssss........ We are the Champs. Hats off to the Team - Coaching Staff & a Special Thanks & Gratitude to Tutu Babu.
    Also thanks @thebeautifulgame..........I appreciate your Sportsman spirit.
    We have done it.
    It's time to rejoice.........
    JOY MOHUN BAGAN............MOHUN BAGAN FOREVER 
    DXDeb_Banmunna219777samiamdeepakcNagendrakartik91reddevil87rudraspartaand 1 other.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    With that kind of team, it would have been a shame if Mohun Bagan didn't win either of I-League or Fed Cup. Good consistency year on year. They should take it further in the AFC Cup
    Deb_Bangaffertapemunna219777samiamdeepakcreddevil87rudrakuldeep007
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Still I feel Aizawl FC should be playing in the I-League instead of some jokers who escape relegation just by money power.
    Well done Aizawl.....no small achievement.......beaten BFC twice in 4 days & then SCG to reach final.

Deb_Banmunna219777samiamdeepakcNagendrareddevil87spartakuldeep007
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited May 2016
    Love you Aizawl fc fucking love you
    deepakc
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Jeje was a revelation this season.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Marco Materazzi deserves the kudos for transforming Jeje. Few years back when he was being talked about and then he joined Dempo only to see his career almost being over. Bagan brought him last year, but Sanjoy didn't have confidence in him and Balwant got the starts in most of the games. Balwant plays more direct football and is an excellent header. However Marco made Jeje the perfect "No 9" and he developed a brilliant rapport with Mendoza at Chennaiyin. Most of his goals has been on the follow through/rebound and thats the hall mark of a good poacher if he isn't gifted with a good physique. Jeje certainly is not the fittest one, but his stint with Marco has given him a lot of confidence,which gets reflected when u see his positioning sense. He developed that with Glenn and Norde at Bagan also, However, for Jeje, the blessing in disguise would have been Balwant's injury as Sanjoy wud have given Balwant the start (had he been fit) and Jeje would have at max come in as a substitute in most matches - and that certainly would have dented his confidence.
    BrainFallINDIAthebeautifulgameDeb_Bansamred_devilDXreddevil87munna219777kartik91atuljgand 3 others.
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Well this is rare praise for something related to ISL in IFN.
    DXmunna219777kartik91atuljggaffertapekuldeep007