Exposure Tours for 2017 U17 FIFA World Cup

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10479 Points
    @Munna: Am in India but will be in Austin in few days time so thought might make the trip to Dallas if needed
    karenesudhakar2050munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Nice. I used to live in Amarillo, Texas. Been to Pizza Hut Park, Dallas once for a Practice game with FC Dallas with my University Team.
    Ronnydeepakc
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    India U16 to play against United States, South Korea, Tanzania and Malaysia U16 in a tournament to be held in goa ( May 16- May 27) 
    deepucoolgagankartik91deepakc
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    After the tournament team will leave for Germany and Holland where they will have two camps in Frankfurt and in Duisburg
    deepukartik91deepakc
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    AIFF putting a lot of dedication and money to give these kids the best possible exposure that we can manage. We may not win the tournament. But, I think that we will give a tough fight, have some probability to reach the round of 16 and some of our best players might get contracts abroad.
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    This lot is being groomed very well. I hope they get consumed by good foreign clubs.
    P.s. Can anyone tell, of the asian teams which participated in the Chile u19 WC how many guys of those nations in European clubs?
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    pls post some pics of training sites being developed in india for 2017 WC @7negi
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    my biggest worry with this lot is that... it is such a small pool of players getting top class exposure and many of them might not bloom after 2-3 years which will mean we might get short term goal of a respective WC performance but the main goal of long term grassroot standard is still in question
    footydipmunna219777reddevil87Deb_Bansouravindia
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Yes its true that only very few maybe 2-3 players would turn out of be at good level. But, we need to look at cascading effect. Say these 2-3 players reaches European level, then looking at them few more young generation players will be interested in football and on the other hand even European teams will look at India more seriously in terms potential players for their squad. Similar to that in Africa. But this wont happen in next 5 years. This effect will take place over 10-15 years minimum. In between India needs to keep hosting Asia cup or World Cup for one youth level or the other.