South Asian Games 2016 Football

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    thats a good chunck of the immediate future of the NT. looking forward to watch jayesh, sarkar, udanta and LZ43 in action fulltime.

Jeje 1991 born? i love him for being evergreen.

I see there are 2 more fresh entrants from academies. If they show anything close or better than zuala then we know where to look for future talent.
    Shot in the arm for Ozone academy to get a player noticed so quickly.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Fight for players already started .. bengaluru FC already said they will not release their players 
    reddevil87BrainFallINDIAgaffertape
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited January 2016
    To be fair to BFC, this is not Asian Games or Olympics qualifiers. They have AFC commitments as well.

We can send our U-19 team just like we sent at last SAG in Sri Lanka. And mind you, our U-19 played well but lacked good finishers and finished 4th out of 8 teams losing in SF.
    Deb_Ban
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @sanvedjadhav this isn't possible with GOI looking to tighten their funds
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    @DX  LZ43 is a good one, a slight more imagination required to finalize a name for this wonderkid. 
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    So clubs are asked to released more players may be for backup .. Clubs got mail today .. players who were not in initial list ..
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Those ISL players who are not in any I-League club should be sent to SAF games. Also various Age Group players. Why always against I-league clubs?
    BrainFallINDIADeb_Ban
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Selection has been not made properly. They have called only players who have made debut for their clubs. They should have also called players who are yet to make debut in I-League and are registered with I-League clubs
    munna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10444 Points
    basically India is not taking it very seriously..hope SC is.
    shibier
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Kushal Das is under pressure. ..has begged SAI for money for AIFF 
    And in return has to ensure the teams performance well in this SAG tournament 

Has conveyed this to the I-League club's now in a stern letter.

SCDEGOA agreed to release Sumit " stepchild" Passi...but not GK Kamalpreet & Rowland Borgess  as they feel losing 2 key players for 20% of the League isn't fair.

Mohun Bagan citing ACL will not be sending their 5 players before they return. Debhashish and co. Making this quite clear to KD.

I-League rules clearly state that Club's MUST release players for camps. ..so having agreed to this...they have their hands tied.

The sanctions and punishment are not clear for non compliance. Most likely those who don't attend will be prevented from playing in the League during SAG 

Constantine must be wondering who he will be coaching. ..assuming he is the one taking the team.
    nikhil