Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    I heard that in Delhi even for Cricket , people look for free passes than actually paying . Is that true ?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Never ever paid to watch a cricket match at Feroz Shah Kotla in my 14 years stay in Delhi. "Jugaad" and "contact" are the key words my friend. 
    AshishKaulmunna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Never ever paid to watch a cricket match at Feroz Shah Kotla in my 14 years stay in Delhi. "Jugaad" and "contact" are the key words my friend. 
    AshishKaulNaujawanSoham_Demunna219777ashindia
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Yogesh Maurya announced his arrival 4 monthsago. and recently Fateh Hyderabad has gone silent on Social Network.I thought they folded up. 
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Mr Maurya commented few times on IFN. Last time he was active here was like 8 months ago.
    deepakcashindia
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    So guys what did I tell you'll. You'll call me a comedy, call me names but what i've said is slowly coming true.

Firstly the ISL is becoming more and more like the I-League and owners are already looking to cut costs due to not much of return on investment. FC Goa is staying in a shit hole hotel that is not even approved by the League. For the Chennaiyin -ATK match the sponsor logos were dropping off the jerseys and it looked like a club game. This shows that the sponsors were signed a few days before the tournament which means it was a distress sale and I really doubt the amount that TVS tyres gave them. Also I understand that FC Goa haven't filled up all the sponsorship spots on their jerseys. DSK has moved to the sleeve from the back of the jersey  of FC Goa,which means the money has reduced. Pune Cty are again sponsored by their parent company DHFL, same for FC Goa being sponsored by Deltin. Some unknown sponsors have sponsored the back of the Chennaiyin jersey but that is understandable as long as the money is good. Adidas is gone from FC Goa and one wonders how much Umbro gave them. Rabindra Sarovar couldnt get a full house and as always balewadi had more crowd for a Pune FC game than a Pune City game.

You'll thought I was a fool but mark my words, ISL is going to crumble very soon. There is no buzz this year. TRP's have definitely gone down. Not much coverage on newspapers even in ISL centres. The writing is on the wall. This League is just a gateway to Ambanis house for ambitious businessmen and does not make business sense at all. 
    AshishKaulBrainFallINDIAAshleshDeb_Banamirsid123deepakcArsenalFan700red_devilcoolgaganatuljgand 6 others.
  • TNAmarkFromIndiaTNAmarkFromIndia India419 Points
    lokeshchandaindia When was the last time Pune FC drew anywhere close to 8000?
    red_devilatuljgAshishKaulsanvedjadhavkartik91
  • In their very first match in I- League they had a crowd over 8k on a rainy evening with schoolkids doing their homework in home
    coolgaganDeb_Banmunna219777kartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    They did it for Blackburn but overall the average Pune FC was empty
    AshishKaulNoddy