Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Dudu is 31 now
    He must have been 15 when he 1st played in India

karenesudhakar2050munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30191 Points
    Dudu and Ranti are child prodigies who found their true niche in Indian football :D
    AshishKaulgoalkeeparmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29718 Points
    Nigerian wonder kids but they both aged except for one. the soon to be EB number 7 the evergreen Teenage Pen Orji.
    deepakcAshishKaulDeb_Bansamiam

Jerry Lalrinzuala likely to replace Dhanachandra, Balwant in talks with East Bengal

15135523_1313574631994838_2020782700_n

Kolkata: Mohun Bagan has almost finalized Jerry Lalrinzuala to play for them in forthcoming I League 2016-17. The 18 year old Mizo side back, who is now plying his trade with Chennaiyin FC in Indian Super League (ISL) will most likely sign for the Federation Cup champions. He will come on loan to Mohun Bagan. The formalities are still to be completed as he is busy playing in the ISL.

Jerry will replace an injured Dhanachandra Singh who was forced to take himself out of the ISL. The India U-20 footballer has impressed with his skills both for the country and his ISL franchise.

Meanwhile Bagan’s arch rivals East Bengal have started talks with Balwant Singh. The Red and Gold officials, somewhat disappointed of likely missing the services of Jeje Lalpekhlua are trying to get Balwant in their squad for forthcoming I League. Jeje is more or less certain to don the Green and Maroon colours. Balwant, who was Jeje’s teammate in Mohun Bagan and Chennaiyin FC last season, is yet to decide on his future.

The Chennaiyin FC striker will take a final call once he returns to Kolkata in the next few days.

The 29 year old striker played a key role in helping Mohun Bagan win the I League in 2014-15. But a groin injury kept him out for most of the season this year including the Kolkata League. He did not take part in ISL as well for Chennaiyin FC. Last year Balwant played only 5 matches for Mohun Bagan inI League and scored 2 goals. He sustained the injury while playing in the I League, due to which he did not play in the I League derby last season.

AshishKaul
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Please don't be true
    RonnyDeb_Ban
    Why? Worried about Jerry?
    Essentially. Wouldn't be the end of the world to join Mohun Bagan, especially if he can get playing time, but for some reason I would have hoped he went abroad instead. Massive long shot I know but for his age and potential it probably would have done him better than staying in India under Sanjoy Sen.
    gaffertapeAshishKaulRonnyAKBDXdeepakcEastBengalPrideThe real AG
    @gaffertape So it's plainly obvious you don't agree. Is it age? He not good enough? What is it?

@admin Is there really a rule that he can't post or something right now?
    debarghya89Babertogaffertape