Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    It could go either way, He can be part of a MB side challenging for the title which could breed his confidence if he is playing ofcourse, Else he could succumb to pressure and with the usual kolkata pressure can stunt his growth.

i hope he takes advice before choosing cause 2017 could be a big year in development for the kid.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    He will become the next Abhishek Das
    Deb_BanDXAKBRonny
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10067 Points
    It is interesting how 18-year olds decide to terminate their own carriers. End of the road for him.
    AKBRonny
  • Honestly, is Jerry so talented???

Looks to be an avg.

+s  : Speedy, attitude ,overlap, positional sense

-s : Height,defensive quality,ineffective as an wingback(haven't seen him sending threatening crosses) - all these are an absolute must in his role.  

While it is true that he only 18 and he can only develop from here,however we have seen so many "me-too" players like him in the past, and only few of them has made it big.So am not too sure whether all this talk of foreign stint etc has any relevance as of now. 

I think, b'cos Dhana got injured and there is no proper replacement in Chennai team, he has been getting so many starts.Probably he wouldn't have featured in the first eleven in any ISL team. But yes, I dont think he should join Bagan - simply b'cos of the ample pressure he would be subjected to; at such a young age, if he commits a mistake in a crucial match, he wont be fielded in the next game by Sanjoy Sen.

A bit harsh observation, but thats what pretty much...

gaffertapekarenesudhakar2050Domnicarchakgoalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Well ya, he is average. This month he has been below average quite a bit and his inexperienced has been exposed a couple of times. I am not suggesting a foreign stint in the sense that I want him to play first-team games at a high level but just go somewhere to continue his development cause he has the potential to be better. Ideally I would want him to just join the youth team of some Dutch or Belgian team... I don't care if he doesn't even see a minute of first-team action, he is 18, I want to see him develop with better coaches and infrastructure and we can go from there after the stint or after the next ISL.

He shouldn't be subjected to the pressure of Mohun Bagan and even then there is no certainty that he will play under Sen. Players who have done well in ISL for some reason rarely feature for Sen's sides. 
    Carbon_14mohammed_87hassanAshishKaul
  • Liked the last line of @ArsenalFan700 of the previous post!!!  :D :D 

Sums up Sanjoy Sen as a coach - and rightly so!

However, this time I heard Sanjoy has recommended Jerry's name for recruitment  - but then again, I guess it is more as a replacement for Dhana rather than building up this talent(we have seen how pathetically he has handled Keane Lewis in the I-League last year). Also he knows, Souvik Ghosh's career as a LB is as good as over. 

• lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    So the meeting of the committee that would evaluate the three bids for the direct entries is going on. Bardez, Chennai City and Minerva are in the fray. One of the biggest criteria is the bank guarantee and the financial soundness of the promoters of the new teams.

Well if the AIFF really maintains he sanctity of this financial stipulation then Bardez FC would most likely not be a part of the I-League. It has been reported that the promoter of Bardez FC is Sydney Lemos the owner of FC Prime Markets that was last year the principal sponsors of FC Goa. Sydney runs a forex scheme in Dubai that has allegedly run into serious trouble. Allegations suggest that Sydney's passport has been impounded by the UAE police and he cannot travel outside Dubai. That explains why he hasnt yet come for any of the matches of FC Bardez in this years Goa Professional League. Rumour has it that Sydney initially transferred 1.5 Cr to a bank account n Goa to meet their entire expenses for the team for this season Goa League. No more money has come. While this 1.5 Cr would be more than enough for the Goa League he would need three times more should he play in the I-League. With his bank accounts frozen in Dubai, one wonders what his fate will be.

If AIFF do allow Bardez FC to participate then it would be the biggest joke. Howevere knowing how desperate AIFF is to find a team in Goa one wouldnt be surprised. 

http://www.exentialgroup.com/

http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/servicesforindividuals/forex-litigation-lawyers/forex-class-actions-english/class-action-exential-utmarkets/

http://www.leaprate.com/2016/07/dubai-regulator-shuts-down-retail-forex-broker-exential-group-suspecting-managed-accounts-fraud/

Carbon_14Deb_BangaffertapeDomnicmohammed_87hassandeepakcgoalkeepar7negikuldeep007skubydooand 2 others.
  • SomedippcSomedippc Kolkata100 Points
    What is the status of Balwant injury?
  • sachimsachim 131 Points
    No one makes it to the league! The league dies! Bye bye Tata!
    mohammed_87hassandeepakcmunna219777skubydoo