Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• RathindraRathindra kolkata95 Points
    Ok, Ok Boss. You have plenty of football sense ...which is apparent from your rouge and indecent comments. From that you don't opine but just give your verdict who is crap and who isn't. The players,even regular in national jersey, are so easily called craps! You must be a football expert of European level ! Do you have any idea what it takes to get to the N.T for a young kid from furthest corners of this huge country with poor infrastructure? Do you know how difficult it is to run small football coaching camps in the remotest corners of this country? You can neither arrange the minimum required facilities to provide nor adequate no. of kids. You will hear from their parents....what is there in football? They should either concentrate in their study or in being engaged to earn some money for their poor family. Honestly, very few kids from the solvent families come to play football nowadays.. You know...these small football camps are actually the breeding ground of Indian Football. The kids with some potentials are picked up for your so called elite football coaching centers from these small camps. Anyway, your arrogance is really out of the world ! I wonder why you are not being called for the duty of coaching the NT ! At least we could find some good footballers instead of these craps.
    shubham_northeastern I appreciate your views that it is better to play in Europe than playing here. But,  what I have written above is just a tiny picture of the footballing system here. You have to climb through stairs only. Incidentally, I am really a CANCER !
    Ok, I am really a mismatch in your elite network. I quit.
    debarghya89Carbon_14deepak dedha
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29718 Points
    happy to see bhutia bhai in IFN.
    munna219777samiamkartik91
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Man...I am sorry if you are hurt... But you have to believe you will always not be on the right end...sometimes you will be wrong...accept the fact... I NEVER SAID IT'S EASY TO GET INTO NT,DID I? I just said it would be better for Jerry to join a European club for better experience...WHY ARE YOU TWISTING THINGS,BRO? JUST TO ADD...I AM AN ASSAMESE AND HAVE LIVED IN MANIPUR...KNOW A FEW INDIA U17 WORLD CUP SQUAD PLAYERS VERY WELL...I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD THEM TO JOIN A EUROPEAN CLUB...
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @Rathindra has been quite logical with his recent comments.
    Unfortunately he could not get along with comments / opinion of some knowall who thinks his thinking regarding Indian Football is always spot on & should not be debated. We need healthy discussions, to the point arguments (all with a bit of salt & masala of course).
    It is easy to call any player crap if he doesn't fall in line of one's expectation but that is an individual opinion & need not be agreed to by any other individual.....we all must remember it. Sometimes some of us do cross the line but it is to be remembered that it should not happen too often & also to put one's opinion he need not arm crap language all the time.
    Let us make IFN a forum which can be appreciated, enjoyed & savoured by one & all.
    deepakcDeb_Bangoalkeeparshubham_northeasternskubydoospartaCarbon_14Nagendra
    If I am being pointed... let me clear that I had objection on just one point I have already mentioned... and never did I say I am always correct...I think it's the very reason why I don't often comment...I think it's better I not argue anymore...I know some people won't try to understand!!!
    And I am quite confident I never abused anybody...
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    indian Football Struggle ? Who Should be blamed ? Indian Super League or I-league ?

samiamfootydip
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @shubham_northeastern It's obviously directed at me

@AKB Someone is still stuck in the IFN from 3-4 years ago.
    shubham_northeastern