Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29718 Points
    Good to see Prabir Das on IFN
    SoccerloverArsenalFan700atuljggaffertapeDomnicspartasanvedjadhavmunna219777Baberto
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    @Rathindra your comment gave me cancer!!!I mean this is the worst thing I have heard in a long long time...
  • RathindraRathindra kolkata95 Points

I feel sorry for hurting you, guys. I don't understand why Jerry's career will be at stake playing for any Kolkata club which may just boom playing at BFC !! If he gets ample playing time and really possess some quality there is no reason for his failure. Is it only the reason that BFC does have a foreign coach & MB doesn't ? Then sorry guys I cannot endorse your views. I don't also agree with the view that Prabit Das is still a crap. I have some football sense on and off the field which I don't want to elaborate here. I am called an MB fan! Whatever I am, the member pleading openly for BFC is not biased !! OK, guys just put your hand on your chest and tell how much assistance BFC got to make it to the I league championship. Shred the hippocracy and recall how many products of BFC have been excellent in national jersey ? The players you may refer to are the products of other clubs viz, Chhetry, Lingdo, Anto and so on. Then what the hell is the problem with the Kolkata clubs !! Just refrain from posting biased remarks which will automatically attract counter criticism. Some introspection is also necessary on your part.

Thank you guys.

AKBdeepakcgaffertapeskubydooCarbon_14kuldeep007deepak dedha
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    On any day...playing for a European Club would be better than playing in I-league.Getting trained in a Ligue 1 club and come back to India is like ruining all chances to become a better player.
    gaffertapeDomnicdebarghya89
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You could just say my username instead of just "users"? Also don't be weird, say who you are instead of "I have some football sense on and off the field which I don't want to elaborate here." We have plenty of those.

I did not say Bengaluru FC mainly for the foreign coach but Roca being there did help cause I do like him better... the guy has worked at Barcelona at one point! I also like their infrastructure and overall club culture better than Mohun Bagan. But then I wouldn't want Jerry there considering BFC is fine at LB and have a young one already in Nishu so wouldn't make sense.

I doubt how much gametime or development Jerry will get with Bagan and am surprised some people are endorsing him moving there. He will just become another "could have" Indian player.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    The main problem for young talents in eb/mb is the possibility of a short attention span they get. 

Not sure if its the management or fans or the coaches themselves but they arent too professional in terms of creating or giving young talents the time you need to give them.

Coaches in Kolkata football have a very small shelf life thereby forcing them to only focus on results rather then focus on youth development.

Something that other clubs have a lot of time to afford esp the newer ones which dont have relegation pressures.

DSK for eg., have a good focus on youth development. He could do well there.

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Pronoy/debjit/azhar have all come through the same system...its a high pressure environment which breeds champions albiet with a higher "discard" rate. Lets see the "young" taken of DSK in this national league then comment
    amirsid123gaffertapethebeautifulgamespartaAKBDX
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30194 Points
    Sangbad Pratidin has said today that MB probably won't be getting Jerry; DSK Shivajians have claimed that they have struck a deal with him...BFC also are reportedly interested in him...Mean while, Anas has reportedly asked for  70 lakhs for five months from the East Bengal officials!...making hay while the sun shines?
    gaffertapedeepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Only talent out of those three is Debjit!
    gaffertapeDXdeepakcdeepak dedhaAKB
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Young talents you have provided above with the exception of Debjit are still raw and not good enough for the national pool.
    You need better coaching and youth training infra, DSK have a better setup than the EB and the MB clubs. In the long run they can provide better potentials than the ones coming out of kolkata.
    atuljg