Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    This is a real WTF... like, what the fuck.
    munna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    As much financially unviable as they are, I have never seen an I-League club failing to keep a coach after appointment. Skeletons tumbling out?
    EastBengalPridedeepakcBabertomunna219777kuldeep007
    edited July 2016
    This is the danger of the current league format and probably less "skeletons" (whatever that means) and more the fact that he has probably not even been paid to do anything yet, we are in July and the league does not start till October with pre-season at the end of August/early September. Suphamburi is in season and could probably offer more money to Farias than NorthEast United can.

Only question that needs to be asked is how Farias broke his contract and moved to Suphamburi after getting rid of Rodriguez, who left just less than a week ago.
    gaffertapered_devil
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Contract with ISL clubs isn't enforceable under FIFA rules.
    It's a tournament... and don't think Farias is keen to come to India in future
    EastBengalPridedeepakcAshleshmunna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    As posted in the EB thread, Wedson, the Haitian striker, who was playing in Bangladesh is most probably EB bound. Morgan said yesterday that his paperwork is getting ready.
    deepakcmunna219777
    Well there we go. Until this league becomes the actual league then the league is in danger of this kind of thing happening... I assume this also goes for players and other staff (unless you are Indian)
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    BFC players will still get their full salary even if they don't play ISL. The club has to pay as they are their players. Same goes for all players who are contracted with I-League clubs I guess. Example, last year EB and MB had to pay full salaries for Dong and Yusa though they weren't part of ISL.
    deepakc
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    John arne riise to chennaiyin FC wtf happened with 2 year contract with DD
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    As per a friend who is involved in north eastern football. Sergio was signed as "acting manager" for 1 month as they were struggling to find a coach before 1st of July. he was paid to act as a coach after his contract ended in July he left for real job. Faris was never interested to coach in India. don't know how much of this is true or false.
    karenesudhakar2050Domnicgaffertapemunna219777kartik91