Food : what you are eating

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6473 Points
    ;archak  ....

As ashindia said, if u like spicy good better try Andhra style food... Sri Kanya and Meghana biryani is spicy one.. from secunderbad, it is not far...

Sri Kanya is very near to Punjagutta central (Hyderabad central). It is walk-able and it is some-where central NIMS.. There are multiple buses from Secunderbad which hauls at Punjagutta central... Sorry, I don't remember Route number

Meghana is walkable from S.R.Nagar bus stop ( opposite side/area of Umesh Chander Statue) ... Bus Service # 10

Also people like Vijayawada biryani (Boneless Chicken), u can get this in Kukatpally area
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    Clarification: Gult food is always the spiciest.

I just mentioned that between the two, Bong Biryani is spicier than the delhi type. But much less spicy than Hyd
    reddevil87
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Frankly speaking no biryani can beat hyderabad biryani in terms of taste
    munna219777
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Totally agree that the famous Paradise biriyani of Hyderabad is Crap now, quite possibly among the worst biriyani I've eaten in Hyderabad now. 

munna219777ashindia
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited August 2016
    The best biriyani of Hyderabad for me is Meridian at Panjagutta. Sri Kanya(Punjagutta) , Chaitanya food court (opposite Forum) are also good but I prefer Meridian. 

However, I've not tried Shah Ghouz as suggested by @ashindia ;
    munna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Karen you are emotionally speaking actually. ☺
    But then again each person has his own preferences. Although, you need to taste different types of birayani before drawing comparison. I hope you have done that.
    karenesudhakar2050Deb_Banmunna219777archak
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29627 Points
    'Food: What You are Eating' thread has turned into a fight/debate club thread: "Biryani: Hyderabad vs Kolkata"
    munna219777karenesudhakar2050Nagendraarchakkartik91reddevil87
    lunch
    Lunch time at parliament, folks! In true Rajasthani style! Lunch hosted by Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley,  in his office on the occasion of the successful passage of the GST Amendment Bill in Parliament. The menu included papad, ganthiya subzi, pakoda kadhi, masala roti, khichdi, dhania puri and to top them all, there were five types of desserts as well.  Some of us at IFN, are, I guess, already salivating. What say @munna219777;) 

munna219777kartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    I was waiting to put some mouth watering dishes from the state of our first medal winner in Olympics. The wait continues !!!!! :'(
    karenesudhakar2050reddevil87
    Don't lose heart, but wait....sabr ka phal mitha hota hai....The fruit of patience is sweet....that reminds me of Sweets...let me get out of this thread quickly :) :D
    munna219777Deb_Ban