BFC vs EB vs MB

1235»

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Growing support is not a matter, Growing the core set of fans matter and one which is organic growth of a club. If BFC increase core support from say 8k now to 12k in a couple of seasons then your avg is gonna easily double with non core fans.

Take an example MB, Few seasons back when they were constantly playing in the second half of the league with a long drought they never went below an average of 25-30k?

While KBFC season 1 avg is 62k while season 2 plummetted to even 20k to some matches. Now thats fickle.

Deb_BanEastBengalPride
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Kbfc Season 2 drop in those matches is directly related to calls for match boycott via Facebook and Whatsapp in protest against the  management. 
    EastBengalPridekartik91
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Yes performance is directly a reason for that as well as lack of kerala players in the team.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Guess, we can have a BFC and Bagan thread apart from EB-Bagan.

The only thorn in the flesh for BFC has been Bagan and no other clubs in its last 3 yrs' existence.

In terms of performance - in the last 3 years only Bagan has matched up to BFC's success rate( 2 as opposed to 3 titles of BFC at the Natl. Level), while rest have just acted as back-up "dancers"! :D 

Also when it comes to the fan base both the clubs have a very passionate fan base who have created their own identity -   West Block Blues and Mariners have been creating waves across - be it travelling with teams to being extremely vocal on social media..

So, let the music begin....  
    BFC_Johnson_fan
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    why not have MFC vs DSK thread? I mean if its BFC vs MB vs EB then its half the current i-league. Plus MFC have a feud with BFC so its BFC vs MFC vs EB vs MB, now DSK will claim they have an issue with MFC so ....

Never seen a three club vs before.
    gaffertapeCarbon_14EastBengalPrideDeb_Bankarenesudhakar2050arunskumar
  • BFC_Johnson_fanBFC_Johnson_fan Left the Forum368 Points
  • BFC_Johnson_fanBFC_Johnson_fan Left the Forum368 Points
     :(  Need more time to focus on my football... Thanks for your time!;)
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    ohh you are going undercover again as we foiled your plans.