Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited September 2016
    Actually never seen an Indian team dominating a Middle Eastern team 
    and running faster than them

Our lads showed some promise

namewtheldDeb_Ban
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    But trust me UAE has been a very strong team in  last few years ,right from NT, Clubs and age groups teams.
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    same mistakes from the five nation tournament .when the ball is opponent  box there is  only two indian players  in the box, most of the midfield players are  not  backing our strikers, how can we score goals :'(
    munna219777Deb_Bannamewtheldsilicon3souravindia
  • Man.i m  so disappointed  we snatched defeat from d jaws of victory..I seen from second half so can comment from dear only.. I felt our attack had no support from d midfield..It was usually 1 vs 4 ..n always via d flanks.never via d middle which creates more opportunity to create chaos . Defence have to really tighten up n do do basics right..2 n 3rd goal defuse she have been much more tighter.. Also felt we were out muscled many a times.. V could have finished d match in d 2nd half..there were 2 good chances ,1 header n 1 tap in.. 

Need to have a 2nd or 3rd plan..v can run ourselves out of steam.. U really have to hand it to uae rolling screaming once they r in d lead.. This uae team should have been defeated.. Nicolai has to really strategise and d team relay implement..is hard but not impossible..
    nikhilnamewtheld
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    I can't sleep tonight....but Nicolai Adam will definitely do better...
  • I really feel a few of the UAE players are overage- their faces say

• nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    What could have been a solid 3 points turned into defeat. All the brilliance in the midfield is negated when we take a lot of time in the box making unnecessary fancy moves. Also the condition did not help the Indian side at all as physicality became an important factor. Now we have a herculean task to get few points.
    munna219777
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    like every one of you i am disappointed by our perf in 2nd half.
    what a match we had in 1st half,i thought we could even beat mighty Iran.
    But i point to the coach he is not able to make a script for 90 min
    he want the playrs run with the ball 100 miles/hr aimless runs.
    No idea wht they do without any support.
    we fought well we could hav won if we defended well.Nicola asking for more players , no objection. but this team is more than enough to beat Uae
  • samsam 16526 Points

HL

Although we lost 3-2, with those 4 players we are missing this team can do wonders. 
    munna219777Deb_Ban
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Isn't Fatorda looking fab in the telecast for this tournament. Like a stadium of good quality from Hong Kong or Singapore. Waiting for the refurbished look of YBK now. 
    munna219777