2016 AFC U16 Championship INDIA

Comments

• dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    Just disappointed 2nd half display & 3-2 loss..how the game went on to UAE..Poor Defense &  poor Strategy  by Coach..
    But amazing Speed  specially  Boris & passing football  spellbound me  & give me some hope to win against IRAN..
    Just work on defense & strategize when plan fails..
    Hope this team bounce back more strongly.. 
    munna219777
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    so we grab defeat from victory
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    edited September 2016
    So Close yet so Far!!!! We managed to lose a games which we should have probably won by a margin of minimum 3 Goals. This was the first time I was seeing our U-16 team play. I personally feel that our Forwards have cost us this match. At this level you can't expect the defence to be rock solid and not concede.Almost every match will more likely involve sloppy goals.I really liked Aniket.Excellent work generally and provided a tap in. Boris-Is very very selfish.Not enough skill moves.Does the same thing over and over again I.e nothing.Atleast 10 times he was on a good position but was not able to cross even once.No cross from him. Komal Khattar-Again selfish in my opinion,had one or two decent attempts. He is tricky and speedy but needs to work on decision making w.r.t to playing the right ball I.e to a player who is in a better position. Aman Chhetri-Missed an open goal.Has decent skills.Lacks Strength big time, Needs to be a more clinical.He practically has cost us the match. Suresh-Really the engine of the midfield.Excellent Distribution of the ball and decent Ball Holding and Ball Winning skills.He is the one who has caught my eye. Stalin-Excellent Goal!!!was decent. Amarjit-Decent. I feel We Dominated the Midfield so generally positive performances. Defence-The positive thing was Defensive Structure was there for most part. However,Individual defending was poor Specially RB. Our Goal keeper was patchy.Saved a penalty but let in a goal which he shd have saved.So,Evened it out. UAE was clinical and lucky as they manged to score almost every chance they created. We shd have won the match hands down.Our players our tricky,speedy, confident.The thing which we lack is Physicality and choice of our passes. WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK.MORE PHYSICAL TRAINING AND BETTER OPTIONS. LIKE TODAY,OUR BUILD UP PLAY UPTO THE POINT WHERE WE DISTRIBUTED THE BALL TO THE RM/LM WAS BRILLIANT BUT AFTER THAT IT FELT THAT THEY DIDN'T KNEW WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO,SPECIALLY BORIS. HOPE THEY LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES.THIS TEAM HAS THE CAPABILITY AND ABILITY TO PUT INDIA ON THE FOOTBALLING STAGE AT THE NEXT WORLDCUP. There is enough talent in this team.
    munna219777Deb_Ban
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Played well in attacking , good in midfield , low level defending and shitty goalkeeping , there were not any midfielder to support attackers in attacking area in 2nd half , defenders were sloppy at times and goalkeeper cost us the game
    Deb_Ban
  • I disagree boris was selfish. He didn't get any support beside him when he was making the runs down the flnks
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Why was Nawaz,our first choice goalkeeper not there today?
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    His save against South Korea had left me speechless!
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Dheeraj is the first choice and he came back after his injur today
    shubham_northeastern
  • harry55harry55 india289 Points
    @shubham_northeastern ,dheeraj was our first choice gk,as he was injured during AIFF youth cup Nawaz get the chance.yes,he played really well in aiff youthcup ...
    Soham_De
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    We always love to hype up our opponents and today was no different 

UAE are equal to us at this level and we can beat them on any good day 
    Deb_BansouravindiaSoham_De