ISL Week 7 Discussion Thread

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    So what is ISL table now? Who are the top 4?
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    “Eugenson Lyngdoh is a big name in India but, for us, he is not more important than any other player in the team,’ stated Habas. “The responsibility should be divided amongst everyone on the pitch. Of course, he can be a serious goal threat, but he is just as important as anyone in the squad.”

The quality of refereeing in the ISL has been a subject of debate, but the former Valencia CF manager elected not to criticize the ISL referees. He said: “Referees are also human beings. They also make mistakes and I understand that. In the past, we have suffered because of wrong refereeing decisions, but we have to focus only on our games. Referees are also a part of the game.”

https://khelnow.com/news/article/i_know_chennaiyin_very_well_habas
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    The Chennaiyin fans have been showing unrest on Facebook and Twitter, with many questioning Materazzi’s inability to pick up where they had left off last season, after losing key players in Elano Blumer and Stiven Mendoza. Speaking to the press on Monday afternoon, he questioned the loyalty of the fans, with the stadium attendance going down with each passing game.

“We will keep on fighting because we’re the first ones who cheer for Chennai,” stated Materazzi. “Maybe, you can help us out by coming to the stadium in huge numbers like 30,000. You can definitely help us out. I’ve been a fan as well when I was a kid, but you identify good fans during times of crisis. It’s easy to cheer for the team when they’re winning. We need the fans to cheer for us even when we’re not winning.”

“Regarding my chances of being here next year, I’m very straightforward,” claimed Materazzi. “I don’t have anything to hide. The whole thing with [Kervens] Belfort was made up. I just wanted to shake hands with him. This thing was made to irritate the Kerala fans. When I’m subjected to injustice, I get upset. It’s not that I don’t want to be here. It’s not that I’m upset with anyone at the ISL. It’s not just what happened, and I’m upset because I was being subjected to injustice.”

https://khelnow.com/news/article/maybe_the_fans_can_do_more_to_come_out_and_support_us_materazzi
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Seems he is upset
    Will go to Stadium tomorrow
    Though i have a semester exam on Thursday
    karenesudhakar2050AshishKauldebarghya89kuldeep007
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Line-up out for Chennaiyin FC vs. FC Pune City:

Chennaiyin: 
    Karanjit Singh (GK); Lalrinzuala, Eder, Bernard Mendy, Wadoo; Manuele Blasi, Hans Mulder, Zakeer Mundampara, Raphael Augusto; Jeje Lalpekhlua, Davide Succi

Pune City: Adel Bete (GK); Narayan Das, Gouramangi Singh, Eduardo Ferreira, Augustin Fernandes, Yumnam Raju; Mohamed Sissoko, Jonatan Lucca, Lenny Rodrigues; Anibal Zurdo, Dramane Traore
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Rohan ur passion for this tournament is just wow!
    thebeautifulgameDeb_Banmunna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Haha thanks I guess. I am also one of the only people to post about the Women's League and DSK Cup so its more a passion for Indian football.

Expect the same thing for the I-League
    thebeautifulgameDeb_BanCarbon_14deepakcmunna219777kartik91amirsid123kuldeep007
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29620 Points
    Well, he has to complement a certain 'circus' critic :p...but jokes apart, though i have had some serious disagreements with him, i have found that he is passionate about anything related to Indian football
    deepakcmunna219777