ISL Week 7 Discussion Thread

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Goosens was just one of the bright spots for a shit Chicago Fire in MLS this season. Kalu Uche and Tuncay don't even have teams and are free (although Pune could have done better). Other than Bete, Eduardo, and Sissoko, who else has impressed? Tato maybe and Zurdo and Jonatan
  • I wonder how much salary these Ndoye , Pitu & Oberman gets.... If they could get in team then Why not Uche/Tuncay or even Mutu would be decent that Traore
    If being match fit was concern they could inform these players in advance ..
    Bete, Eduardo, and Sissoko: they are best , got skills/ fitness/temperament
    Tato and Zurdo and Jonatan: decent buys haven't been utilized properly

whats bothersome is pathetic form of Arata or lenny 
    even Gourmangi is far from his average form..rest Indian players have nothing remarkable either
    most of these players literally break rhythm of rest team... 

our season is over unless this team managed to scrap surprise wins in remaining matches (which is least likely considering we actually dont have any quality goal scorer)
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    Gourmangi still playing?!
    gaffertapedeepakcgoalkeepar
  • SCHEDULE FIXING It is observed that FC Goa has no match between the 16th and the 24th of November.This is one of the biggest breaks a team has got.While some teams have played 3 games in 7 days.Coincidentally, It so happens that the Owner of FC Goa -- Jaydev Mody is celebrating his daughters marriage during this break.As per sources, this marriage of his daughter was taken into consideration while planning the schedule. This clearly shows that the game and players are not first when it comes to the planning the ISL.Coaches may be complaining to the ISL about the schedule, but some may have their own owners to be blamed.
    deepakcDeb_Bankarenesudhakar2050skubydooarchakshibierkartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Kerala Blasters are currently on a 7-day break. NorthEast United had a week break a while ago. Same with Atletico de Kolkata from the 6th to 13th. Every club has had a period of a prolonged break in their season.
  • samsam 16425 Points
    Want to go to tomorrow's ATK match. How can I buy tickets? If I buy online tickets, they are saying I have to get it redeemed at Rabindra Sarobar. Time is 11am to 5pm. I asked if I reach there tomorrow before the match say at 6pm can I redeem it. They said no, you have to come before 5 pm. Is this true? or I can get it redeemed that time because in last ISL I did it just before the match. What are the locations for offiline ticket sells? 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    @Deb_Ban Gourmangi is new emerging player this season in ISL.
    Deb_Bankarenesudhakar2050deepakcmohammed_87hassanmunna219777kuldeep007
  • Gourmangi is "playing" and so are Anwar Ali, Isfaq Ahmed, Sandip Grandpa Nandy...!!
    gaffertapeDeb_Bankuldeep007
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Ageless wonders of Indian Football

karenesudhakar2050munna219777Deb_Bankuldeep007