AFC Challenge Cup 2012

Comments

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited March 2012
    trojan wrote:

who cares. Its like when England played that amateur South African club before the World Cup. They only won 4-0. I bet India were not trying there best, specially as they had to fly off the next day.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    The Philippines have reached Kathmandu yesterday, Their Fulham player Neil Etheridge is still doubtful
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    North korea was held 1-1 by lowly Tajikistan..there would have been a chance for us but we have gone from bad to worse
  • So the telecasting rights go to a Kolkata TV Channel. WTF!

TEN Action +. All Football channel my arse. This is why Indian Football is not popular. The problem is not that football is not popular in India, its so popular that EPL and all that get better ratings in India than the USA but Indian Football is not popular because those EPL fanboys dont see India play.

Why cant we do what the United States Soccer Federation do. They have a 3-year contract with ESPN to show all USA NT matches. Why cant the AIFF have a 3-year deal with TEN Action + for all I-League and India National Team matches. WHY!

Also why dont AIFF make a youtube channel. Right now the India U22 camp is going on and India Seniors will be playing in the Challenge Cup. Will we see both of those. NO! Here is the US the USSF have a youtube channel and we get all of that. Its not hard!

All you need is a techy 16-year old who is good with intros (so he can make the AIFF intro in all videos), a camara and a FREE youtube channel. NOT F-ING HARD!
  • This is not the same North Korea from the World Cup. I think we can beat them, just. If Savio puts on the real Indian XI from the 23 he has we will be good.

Maldives and Nepal will be the usual all talk and no game people.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    So the telecasting rights go to a Kolkata TV Channel. WTF!

TEN Action +. All Football channel my arse. This is why Indian Football is not popular. The problem is not that football is not popular in India, its so popular that EPL and all that get better ratings in India than the USA but Indian Football is not popular because those EPL fanboys dont see India play.

Why cant we do what the United States Soccer Federation do. They have a 3-year contract with ESPN to show all USA NT matches. Why cant the AIFF have a 3-year deal with TEN Action + for all I-League and India National Team matches. WHY!

Also why dont AIFF make a youtube channel. Right now the India U22 camp is going on and India Seniors will be playing in the Challenge Cup. Will we see both of those. NO! Here is the US the USSF have a youtube channel and we get all of that. Its not hard!

All you need is a techy 16-year old who is good with intros (so he can make the AIFF intro in all videos), a camara and a FREE youtube channel. NOT F-ING HARD!
    this is the reason why many say aiff is not professional enough to be there to administrate modern football in our country
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited March 2012
    we can get past the group stage somehow and then on it will be anybody's game..
    and definitely dpr korea are beatable given the condition it is gonna be in nepal which wouldnt be the facilities where dpr might have trained in the past
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Dont tell me AFC Challenge Cup 2012 telecast rights went to f'ing Kolkata TV!
    Serious bad days for AFC..do not blame AIFF
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    AFC Cup home matches of East Bengal will be live on Kolkata TV. We do not know yet about AFC Challenge Cup