AFC Challenge Cup 2012

Comments

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    AFC rights are with ESPN network but I hope Ten Action takes them this time around(I believe Ten Action have already confirmed this news if I'm not wrong)

then its gr8 news ..nd thx ash
  • if ESPN is telecasting its good na?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    So the team left for Dubai. Wish them a great practice session. I just hope Raju, Sunil and Nabi get to their top fitness levels
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    edited March 2012
    It will be interesting to see which final eleven plays against Oman..am sacred that savio might go with 2-3 experienced players wich means anwar ali,sameer naik
    otherwise he will dfntly play anthony and clifford..hope this time lester,baldeep,dika,raju and arnab cement their places in the final squad..
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited March 2012
    Ronny wrote:
    It will be interesting to see which final eleven plays against Oman..am sacred that savio might go with 2-3 experienced players wich means anwar ali,sameer naik otherwise he will dfntly play anthony and clifford..hope this time lester,baldeep,dika,raju and arnab cement their places in the final squad..

Hopefully Savio wont be that idiotic. Sure I will accept Anwar but Samir Naik is really pushing it.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited March 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    It will be interesting to see which final eleven plays against Oman..am sacred that savio might go with 2-3 experienced players wich means anwar ali,sameer naik otherwise he will dfntly play anthony and clifford..hope this time lester,baldeep,dika,raju and arnab cement their places in the final squad..

Hopefully Savio wont be that idiotic. Sure I will accept Anwar but Samir Naik is really pushing it.

Anwar ??? I guess you dint watch M.B's recent I-League match
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited March 2012
    ashindia wrote:
    It will be interesting to see which final eleven plays against Oman..am sacred that savio might go with 2-3 experienced players wich means anwar ali,sameer naik otherwise he will dfntly play anthony and clifford..hope this time lester,baldeep,dika,raju and arnab cement their..

I selected Anwar based on age, experience, and the fact that it is to late to bring in another I-League player better than him.
  • MarkMark 0 Points
    Anwar really? Even Mahesh Gawli is faster than him. Anwar is nothing but a liability.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Oops i dont even notice Anwar in any of the matches!
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    edited March 2012
    Blue Tigers to play possibly an Iranian club team on March 1 in dubai as per savio