I-League 2016-17

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Rohit is son of the Hindu owner or somebody who is at the very top of that newspaper.

I would say the word " pompous" for him. Likes being in the limelight quite often.though although these "Clowns" have jumped the queue to be part of the main league because they knew the bargaining chip of AiFF for a brand of i-league is f*@k all.

i-league is being used as above examples and also as reasons for revenge like CB did for Dempo and Salgocar.

Reasons like these is why we need to put the dying thing out of its misery or put it in its place as second div as quickly as possible.

Sad people still see it as a beacon of hope despite seeing its history of mismanagement.
    munna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Rohit Ramesh is money...enough to run a proper I-League...
    No a JSW empire of wealth... but the family is super connected in Chennai and can get things done without spending the sums Chennaiyans have to in the same city..

The problem is ...he is surrounded by fellow dumb rich kids...

So they think buying a foreign club will be cool....
    So when an idea like Futsal comes aling...they are happy to waste a few Crores.

Now he has realised..he can spend the same...and prolong his twitter hits from 2weeks to 2 months
    mohammed_87hassanmunna219777deepakcsparta
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Also no promotion
    No counter for tickets etc
    And local papers to stopped covering them
    Expect poor turnouts for CCFC games
    ArsenalFan700amirsid123
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited January 2017
    @ArsenalFan700 Very very Rich. They are Media Barons - Family owns "The Hindu" group of newspapers. The concern is that many super rich owners have shut the shop  JCT owner Thapar, Mahindra United owners, Bharat FC, Pune FC. Still we have two Richie Rich owners in the fray  Subhash Chandra Mumbai Fc  and Jindals for BFC. Being Rich is not a guarantee for longetivity of a club.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Also don't be surprised if MB gets more support during the game on 21st
    JEJE factor will help them

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @munna219777 Didn't say that having a "mega rich owner" would guarantee longevity for the club. We have seen many times around the world that that does not happen much. I just wanted to know more about this guy.
    munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    With this team Mumbai likely to finish 9th-10th IMO. Only chennai maybe is a little worse off
    jitug1979
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Difference in this case is he geuinely loves football and being involved. If things go awry he will still be involved in football one way or the other now that he has got a taste of it.
  • jitug1979jitug1979 687 Points
    Jayesh Rane and Ashutosh Mehta? Moving to Aizawal FC....?