East Bengal champion..!!!!
    AKB
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Why was Mohun Bagan goal disallowed? 
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    To enable EB to be crowned champion! :D 
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Referee, Linesman are the 12th Man for BFC. Disallowed Goal, Unnecessary Red Card, now what a Controversial Penalty or a very looong Stoppage Time to make BFC win somehow!!!
    BrainFallINDIAAKBgoalkeepargaffertapekarenesudhakar2050archaksanvedjadhavCarbon_14
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    So its not just me who felt the same .
    munna219777AKB
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    MB robbed under floodlights. wrong red card then a genuine goal disallowed.
    munna219777AKB
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Guys calm down...
    Red card was deserved... Subhashish Bose went to ground more than Sandesh Jhinghan today...

Maybe he was trying to impress Constantine as he seems to like that trait in Jhingan !!

Subhashsih Bose committed enough sliding tackles on Udanta to earn 4 yellows today...

BFC had a clear foul possible pebalty when Pritam Kotal held back Chhetri.

Every I-League game has 4 minutes minimum added time....so to add 5 when a few subs were made and time wasted ( which is normal by a team with 10men )..its only 1 more minute.

The only thing the ref goofed on was the dissallowed goal.... from all angles it looked a genuine goal by YUSA and a typical Arindam blunder.

The ref savee ROCA job today
    [Deleted User]karenesudhakar2050munna219777BrainFallINDIAarchakRonnyArsenalFan700kuldeep007
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    The red card was rightfully "deserved" - he stamped on to the foot of Udanta knowingly, knowing fully well that these are yellow card offence and he was already on one. U can do these things, when u r in the safe zone (read - not on card).

The goal was pretty much a genuine one & if u see Arindam's reaction after the ball had got past him - he knew it was curtains! Normally Arindam is extremely animated and aggressive if someone has shoved him and he didn't react this time; had Katsumi shoved him and got the ball past him, he would have thrown tantrums, but he didn't in this case.
    munna219777AKB
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Nothing to say.....in the last match against Mumbai FC....the ball came of the head of the Afgan defender & Balwant scored, but disallowed. Today what foul was committed is not known....Arindam was lying down in frustration...he immediately got on his feet when he saw goal is not given. 
    Mohun Bagan has been deprived of 4 points in the last 2 games. Anybody disagree ? There may be some dislikes I know.
    munna219777Deb_Ban