2016-2017 I-league- Round-13 Penultimate round before the break

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Sorry....my apilogies...watched it again...

Ref assistant rightly spotted a Hand of God style goal from Yusa 
    munna219777goalkeeparspartakarenesudhakar2050SoccerloverEastBengalPride
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Actually Sanjoy Sen wanted to play with 10 men!!!

He was sitting comfortably in the dugout with a whole tube of fevicol firmly pasted on his arse, from where he could see the youngster Subhasish making innumerable mistakes - till the time he was red carded. 
    munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    edited March 2017
    k cool down guys lets change the topic

when will merger be announced 
    will draft still happen :p
    [Deleted User]archak
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    yusa is only guy in MB who wants to win. he will do anything even the hand of god to win.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited March 2017
    Can anyone post the Balwant's disallowed goal against Mumbai FC & today's controversial disallowed goal ? From Ten-2 repeat telecast of Mumbai FC match it was clear that the ball was headed backwards to Balwant by the Afgan defender & Balwant scored. If this is termed as offside then Robin Singh's winner at Barasat against BFC should have been disallowed as well as the ball was headed backwards to Robin Singh by John Johnson. Surely there can't be 2 sets of rules or interpretations for the same happenings.
    Also from the Ten 2 highlight package there was nothing clear about 'so called hand of God'...so if any body can post the videos...these debates can be put to rest.
    Deb_Banmunna219777gaffertape
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    As far as rules are concerned, if the last touch is from the defender before the ball is picked up by an attacker even if he is in an offside position .....he is not offside in this case. Thereby Robin Singh's goal was a legitimate goal.....then why Balwant's goal was disallowed ? 
    munna219777
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Today matches were live on espn.in ?
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    No,they are saying,it will take sometime
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    With all controversy regarding disallowed goal. DSK running riot on MFC has been a shadowed a bit.
    I was at the stadium yesterday it was sheer joy to watch them dominate. also for the first time I heard a lots of chanting from DSK side yesterday. not sure if it was audible with Ten's  shitty telecast. @shanks_dehighliving , were you there at stadium yesterday. wanted to know since due to chanting . unfortunately I was in a wrong stand so couldn't participate.
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    He doesn't go for dsk matches 

he said he would rather go to Bangalore to watch bfc match 
    deepakcmunna219777gaffertape