Indian Football Transfer News 2017-18, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    edited January 2018
    Does FIFA allow a player 3 clubs in the same league?

Just wondering, if Dipanda Dicka, after having 7 goals in his name, leaves Bagan and joins say Chennai City FC midway (for a better salary) and scores 3 more and remains the top scorer, then what does the record say vis a vis his club association?
  • Ashkaul5Ashkaul5 Jammu849 Points
    Sifneos to FC Goa , have I mentioned that  :)
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29706 Points
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Alexis Sanchez just left Arsenal to play for United, innit? What's the frigging problem with Plaza then?
    Soccerlover
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    may be a club contract clause. Many companies have clause that if you leave our company you should not join competitor for some time... May be EB always keep that type of clause Remember Dong's contract.. he was not supposed to play for any side of India for some time, right? May be that's why
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Yep @Deb_Ban FIFA does 
    E.g. Chelsea loanee Ike Ugbo 
    Played for Barnsley then moved back played for Chelsea U-23s no on loan to Mk dons 
    Then Chelsea, Barnsey, Chelsea U23 and MK Dons are in the same league? Which league is that?
    Not bad, i tell you. If he can be used in proper combination. Better choice than Dudu or Penn.
    Soccerlover
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points
    https://khelnow.com/news/article/i-league-2017-18-east_bengal_armand-kromah-january-transfers

When East Bengal supporters were waiting for a quick replacement for Trinidadian striker Willis Plaza, club officials have made a surprise call by deciding to release the underperforming Bazzou Armand with the replacement for Plaza yet to be named.

They are set to sign Mohun Bagan’s former Liberian forward Ansumana Kromah who was released by the Mariners two weeks ago due to a string of poor performances. East Bengal are yet to announce his name officially as he was already registered as a Bagan player before in I-league this season and as per AIFF rules a single player cannot play for two different I-League clubs until his previous registration is cancelled. As such, the club are awaiting confirmation from the AIFF Bagan to rubber stamp the move.

But ,why Kromah? you may ask. The Red and God are set to miss the services of their star playmaker Mahmoud Al-Amnah for around three weeks due to a hamstring tear, so the officials along with the team management thought of getting a similar player in that position who can get accustomed to the team easily keeping in mind a very tough and important fixture ahead against table-toppers Minerva Punjab.

munna219777