I-League 2017-18

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited August 2017
    I believe Asian quota player can be subbed by an Indian player as well, in that case there can be only 4 foreigners in the field. Yes the rule of Asian quota for Asian quota makes no sense. Why this rule doesn't apply to ISL ?
    goalkeepar
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Seriously, with no money from Sponsorship pool and zero effort by AIFF to promote the league, the clubs should just withdraw from the competition and only have youth sides and play in State Leagues.
    Deb_BanEastBengalPrideashindia
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9967 Points
    Only that the State Associations are even more dumb operators.
    Carbon_14
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    Har chamkte cheez sona nahi hoti. This phrase is appropriate for ISL , now it may looks good but in a longer run it has a potential to destroy the football structure of the country. Already Goan clubs step down from the I league, you never know what will happen with the bengal clubs in the future. Already they lose the charm.And what about Aizwal FC , they are reigning champion of I league look at them right now they already look like a child who just started to run fall down heavily.In a country like Indian where demographic area is so huge need a three tier well structured league.Is anywhere in the world you see every year federation bid for new team just to maintain the no of team in the national league how horrible is this. And on the other part ISL is all about franchise their is no love involved. Why all the rules imply only on the I League Club, like club licenseing norms and blah blah why not on the ISL franchise just because they will run away if such norms apply on them . The biggest mistake AIFF done when they handover their all power to Ambani uncle. And Uncle is a clever businessman, his life is all about profit and Loss. Lets hope uncle and aunty's business idea succeed this time. As we all want a football revolution. Kerala Blaster fans no offence please.
    goalkeeparCarbon_14munna219777indian_gooner
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    With no financial gains from playing in I-League and poor management by AIFF, what is the point in spending Crores of their money in the failing league?
    goalkeepar
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Dude if you use spaces in between your posts ppl will actually read it? Have you tried that?

goalkeeparDeb_BanatuljgMiki
  • karioilkarioil kerala125 Points
    Amobi,kamo,kromah ,chizoba,Sunday,Saturday..... 
    Ashkaul5Carbon_14
  • What @Rav92 mentioned I agree. As a KBFC fan, i don't care about the league in which they play. Since KBFC is playing ISL, so I follow it. Had it been i league, i would have followed that. 
    isl is famous because of presence of KBFC. 
    Rav92gaffertapekartik91