I-League 2017-18

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    EB again conceded, again through a free-kick in the last 5 mins...full credit to Samuel Lalmuanpuia for the goal though...Mirshad's positioning was very bad
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    and now after 2 games of real football. Let's Football.
    deepak dedhaAshkaul5Deb_Bandeepakc
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Playing with plaza as a single striker is worse than playing with 10 men- we all know that. then scoring 5 goals- kudos to EB
    also EB Gk is pathetic. position himself behind the wall for free kicks. salute to him. bastard
    deepak dedhathebeautifulgamedeepakc
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    I watched first match for last 10-15 minuets, EB conceded 2 goals 
    second EB match watched in patches no goal
    Today’s match watched 2 min: EB conceded a goal

hence I will watch only highlights of EB matches  :-|
    indianFootballFan
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    @Carbon_14 Please watch the entire match.
    deepak dedhaCarbon_14ashindia
    Plaza is rubbish...absolute rubbish...haven't seen a forward as pathetic in EB in recent times...even if someone doesn't score, he needs to make runs, get into good positions, shoot when he is in a shooting position, boost the morale of the team...this guy does absolutely NOTHING...when he gets the ball at his feet, he tries to move forward, only to fall down immediately (a case of shighrapatan :p?)  or concede possession to another player...when he misses sitters, he smiles feebly as if someone had offered him a lollipop and he has dropped it...even Khalid at one point was seen yelling at him
    His former agent Steven summed it up aptly when he said that he has to understand the weight of the East Bengal jersey...he is letting the whole team and the supporters down 
    He needs to be replaced ASAP (though I perfectly know that this is not the whole solution to EB's problems but his don't-care attitude is getting on the nerves of the supporters)
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Can anyone explain why Salt Lake Stadium is not being used for either EB/MB games this week? ATK is also not playing any home matches today. So, shouldnt EN or MB have used Salt Lake Stadium for their home match?
    @goalkeepar: Now not 'Lets Football'...'Future Hai Football'

Wonder what the present is---"Only Eyeball"? :p
  • Mirshad is better than ISL goalkeepers! :p 
    deepak dedhagoalkeeparashindia
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    edited December 2017
    Luis Barretto should be the number one keeper, he played almost all CFL games and had a good match against MB as well. 

Prakash Sarkar, the academy product was impressive though at right back, Chullova wasn't needed. Also Lobo was effective in central midfield, took the pressure of Amna.
    Carbon_14