I-League 2017-18

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    @gaffertape ; had said Neroca would be a joke, for once he was proved wrong:)

munna219777deepak dedhadeepuashindia
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2835 Points
    Everyone laughed when i said Minerva will give hard compitition to MB and EB this season and Aizawal will struggle. Glad I m on point till now  :p
    atuljg
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Aizawl FC has played only 3 matches so far. Give them some more time to settle. Teams which started well but now struggling are Mohun Bagan and Indian Arrows. 
    goalkeeparashindia
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30184 Points

Shillong lajong vs vs Neroca fc ||0-1||I LEAGUE

@munna219777: Al-Hagri indeed has amazing skills...In 2013, he scored a really fantastic goal against Malaysia in the Asian Cup Qualifier...the video is posted below

deepak dedhamunna219777
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2835 Points
    Al hagri does have good skills but he still have a long way to go. He's somewhat like chhangte, both are good skillful player but lack experience and consistency. To me the best player on feild was Israilov, his game reading was exceptional but unfortunately players around him lack mental prowess to complement his playing style.
    munna219777Ronny
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30184 Points
    http://www.goal.com/en-in/news/i-league-2017-mohun-bagan-back-to-maidan-final-decision/172tahw1xwdao10gfzhijc4rku

The much talked about Kolkata Maidan may get the taste of top-tier football for the first time in ages if Mohun Bagan are granted permission to hold their home match against Indian Arrows at the home ground on December 29.

The Mariners, who had to shift base to Barasat due to ATK's Indian Super League matches, had approached the All India Football Federation (AIFF) to revert back to their base.  

The most glaring absence was that of an away dressing room but a temporary arrangement is already underway at the Calcutta Football Club (CFC) tent, which is below a portion of the ground's gallery. 

The AIFF officials along with representation from broadcasters STAR are expected to take a final call on Tuesday after taking note of the current infrastructure. 

The club, however, remains uber confident that the permission is only a formality as tickets for the tie are already available online. 

This is the first time a match will be held at the Maidan after the inception of National Football League in 1996 even though it had hosted many high-profile clashes before that.

The main reservation about the club ground is the frequent crowd troubles, a culture that has its roots in the turbulent thirties of the last century.

Mohun Bagan saw an attendance of more than 20,000 in all of their home matches at the club ground in this year's Calcutta Football League, even against local minnows. However, crowd trouble showed its ugly head when players of the club Peerless had to leave the venue in a police van after finding themselves in the midst of an agitation by an angry mob.

As the most promising youngsters get ready to take the only field that has been the stomping ground of all five Padma Shri winning footballers from India, it remains to be seen whether Bagan can ensure a safe playing environment for them.

• shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points

Who is this other goalkeeper to the left of Prabhushkan Gill?And who is the one at centre?
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    63 minutes Indian Arrows 1-0 Shillong Lajong. 

Shillong side are down to 10 men also due to Red card given to Lalrohlua.
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Nogdomba makes it 2-0 after dribbling past 4 players <3
    deepakc