• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    Breaking news :- Senjoy sen Sacked !!!
    munna219777
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Sanjoy Sen announces 'end of the road for me at MB

munna219777Carbon_14deepu
  • samsam 16526 Points
    edited January 2018
    Bricks are being flung around from the gaps of the gallery towards the where Sanjoy Sen is conducting his last press conference as Mohun Bagan head coach. Sad.
    SahilSe06991312munna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    Damn , that was quick.
    munna219777
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Sanjoy Sen resigns with some swagger. He comes into the press conference and before he could be asked anything says 'end of the road for me'. it was sad to see that some hooligans attempted to ransack the well conducted PC by throwing rocks.
    Ronnymunna219777Carbon_14deepu
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Sen says, even Mourinho had to depart Chelsea after winning the PL. I have no qualms regarding this decision of mine today. I'll go back to lead a normal family life, have 'adda' with my friends and watch football from the comfort of my home.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • samsam 16526 Points
    He also talked about winning IL with MB and IL2 with Mohd. Spt.
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited January 2018
    Coach Sanjoy Sen needs to get  blame. Their campaign is gone now.

First of all, poor squad selection again. Indian Players of Mohun Bagan are poor. Giving youngsters a chance is different then playing badly with sub-standard young players. It is not rocket science that S K Faiaz is a bad player, cannot cross the ball. Yet again today he was in the squad and performed miserably. Look at Shilton D'souza. Kromah and Dicka were in goal scoring positions, yet Shilton hits a cricket sixer. Kadam, Abhishek all disappointed.  What is the use of Manandeep Singh?-Always he is looking towards his own goal and diagonally foul opponents. He gets 1 Yellow every time he plays and surely deserve another one. Not even once he produced any attempt of scoring goal.

It was not any upset. Chennai City is a good team. Junior Joachim has played in France Lique 1. Shumeyko, Almeida have National Team experience. Soosairaaj, Edwin, Ravanan are better players then sub-standard junior Indians of Mohun Bagan and played their heart out.  Well deserved victory for a brilliant performance.
    Deb_BanRonnydebarghya89goalkeepar[Deleted User]sanvedjadhavgopiajeeshCarbon_14deepuashindia
  • SahilSe06991312SahilSe06991312 kollam143 Points
    East Bengal at least have players like cavin lobo,arnab mondal ,MD.rafique,Gabriel Fernandez ,gurwinder etc with some experience but mohunbagan completely lost their squad in isl auction. And also many goan players like victerino Fernandez are stuck in Goa pro league which another cause of a lot poor quality Indian players in i league this year.
    munna219777deepak dedhagoalkeeparashindia