I-League 2017-18

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    @munna219777 the way clubs are changing foreigners like cloths I don't think there will be any budget problems.
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    @Ratul Kerala blasters disagree with you
    RatulRonnydeepakcmunna219777BrainFallINDIA
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Safe to say that the only thing standing b/w Minerva becoming champions of India is Chruchill brothers. Only a defeat in Goa can rekindle the hopes of EB/Neroca. Others have no realistic chance.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    http://i-league.org/i-league/red-machines-face-a-daunting-task-against-red-hot-minerva/

Red Machines Face A Daunting Task Against Red-hot Minerva

League leaders Minerva Punjab FC have come to Goa to face Churchill Brothers at the Tilak Maidan, Vasco on Friday (2nd February) in their Hero I-League encounter where both teams would be desperately fighting for vital points.The match is scheduled at 05:30 PM and it’ll be telecast on Star Sports 2, 2 HD and will be streamed live on Hotstar and Jio TV.
    Carbon_14
    Clear Penalty to Minerva denied. Two feet challenge in the Box. Referee is blind or what? 
    thebeautifulgame
    And now a dubious penalty to Churchill brothers
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points
    FT Churchill Brothers 2-1 Minerva Punjab...Chencho misses a penalty!
    This match was clearly between two best teams of I-league. Great performance by Churchill Brothers- especially Vaz and goalkeeper James.
    deepakc
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Finally Minerva find themselves in the receiving end, rather should I say unlucky end. After winning all the matches by a slim 1 goal margin, they lost by the same margin this time. History repeated, Chencho missed Penalty like Katsumi when they were coming back to the match from 2-0 trail in the 1st half. Last match they were thinking, they have thrashed EB, when the reality was one of their goal was off side, penalty miss by EB and the ball rattled their crossbar once. I appreciate their effort, but they were flying too high. Now brought to the ground by Churchill. Hope the league will have a photo finish. 
    munna219777debarghya89Carbon_14
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    How come I am the only one who seems to be rating Nicholas of Churchill very highly!! To my mind he is damn good. Churchill seemed very low on confidence, time wasting started from 60th minute onwards. 

Ranjit Bajaj's comments to the ref- "upawala sab dekh raha hai"seems to have an immediate effect and refree was very very fair in 2nd half and even lenient towards Minerva - Girit Khosla could (perhaps should) have seen a red by 70th minute for 2nd yellow.

I think this recent trend in i-league of owners becoming very hands on with teams in dugout's is refreshing and adds a lot of bite to the games. bajaj/bose/churchill....all very powerful characters ....expect yogesh Maurya to do the same next year when the Nizams (fateh) comes into top flight.
    munna219777Carbon_14Ronny